Okay

Atsushi pov

I woke up before Tokoro. I looked at her and she looked pale.

"Tokoro." I said.

I was still holding her hand and it was cold.

"Tokoro." I said.

I started to panick. "Tokoro please wake up." I said shaking her.

I got up and ran out of the hospital room and called the doctor.

He went rushing into the room with some nurses.

As I was about to go in one of the nurses stopped me.

"Im sorry but you have to wait out here." She said closing te door. I started crying. "Tokoro."

I took put my phone and called Himuro.

---
--

"Is everything okay?" Himuro came with Tetsuya-chin.

"They've been in there for an hour." I said.

Tetsuya-chin looked like he was on the edge of crying.

The door to her room opened. I quickly ran up to the doctor.

"Is she okay please tell me she's okay." I said holding his shoulders.

"She's fine nothing was wrong with her, she was only ina really deep sleep it took an hour and few mins to wake her up but he's fine now." He said brushing my hands off of him.

"Atsushi? Is that you?" Tokoro voice was heard.

I headed inside to see she was already ready to leave.

I went up to her and hugged her tightly. "Oh Tokoro I thought you were gone, I would've never forgive myself." I said.

"Atsushi can't breath."she said. I quickly let her go.

"Nii-chan you okay." Tetsuya-chin said. She smiled. "What happened by the way? I was only sleeping."she said

Tokoro pov

"Oh nothing, nothing at all." They said sweat dropping.

"Im just glad you okay...I have to go." Onii-chan said and left.

"Alright lets go im in the mood for walking around!" I said and they nodded.

-----

I walked between Himuro and Atsushi.
Atsushi was eating his maibu while I ate pocky and Himuro with popsicle.

"Oishīdesu." I said enjoying the taste.

I heard laughing. I looked back to see Atsushi and Himuro laughing at me.

"Whats so funny?" I asked.

"Your face expression." They said.

I pouted stomping away.

"Hey wait up were sorry." They said running after me.

I stopped in my track when I saw a familiar red head.

He was heading my way.

"Tokoro what are you looking at?" Atsushi asked.

"Nothing why'd you asked." I said.

He followed my gaze which landed on Sen. He had a pissed off kind of look.

We walked past Sen. He noticed us but didn't do anything. I sighed in relief.

"Wow that was tensed!" Himuro said.

"I'll say." Atsushi acreed. We got to the park and sat under a tree.

As I was watching the sky someone tapped my shoulder.

I looked over to Atsushi. He was taking something out of his bag. "Hey Koro-chin, want to play a game?" Himuro sighed.

I nodded yes. I smiled at him.

He took pocky out of his bag and my smile faded. "I- I changed my mind!" I said.

"Nu uh uh no changing your mind." He said smirking.

I blushed as he took out a pocky and putting the end in his mouth.

He leaned forward for me to put the other end.

I felt unsure. "Come on Tokoro." He said.

I sighed and put my mouth and we started to munch out way to the middle.

I stopped when he got close. He slip his hand to cheek then behind my head so I dont pull back.

He continued going but I didn't.

Suddenly our lips brushed each of as he pulled the stick out of my mouth.

I was blushing badly.

"See that wasn't so bad." He said. I looked at him. He smiled. "Want to go again!?" He asked and I nodded no.

It was quiet for a while. "I think I should be headed home."I said rising from the grass. "I'll walk you home, Himuro are you coming?" Atsushi asked and he nodded no.

Atsushi and I left the park and was heading to my house.

During our walk I chosed to brought up something.

"Hey um Atsushi-kun..." I said.

He looked at me with a maibu in his mouth.

I giggled. "Mhm?" He asked. "Back at the hospital, you said something...I heard what you said." I said.

"What?" He asked. He looked confused.

"You told me you lo-" you was cut off by someone. "Atsushi..." you both look ahead to see Akashi. No matter what, you always feeled awkward around him.

"I thought I told you not to." Akashi said glaring at Atsushi.

"im sorry." Atsushi replied looking down.

"What is he talking about Atsushi....Atsushi?" I said shaking his arm.

He slapped me hands away and started to walk away. "A- Atsushi." I called out but he didn't react he just kept going.

I turned and glared at Akashi. "What did you do?!" I asked. "I told him not to speak with you because your a distraction to his next game against Seiren." He said coldly.

"He was never distracted at all." I said."is it? Have you ever noticed he haven't been to his practices only once? Its because he wants to hang with you." He said.

"B- but why didn't he tell me?" I mumbled.

"...tch." was what he left saying.

Once I was home I opened the door to see Kuro. She jumped onto me. I held her close to me and started to cry.

"Are you okay?" Kuroko asked. "Im fine.." I said wiping my tears away.

I walked up to my room and took out my phone.

"Atsushi-kun...why didn't you tell me?" I send a message.

I layed back on the bed.

"Hey Tokoro, im heading out with my team...wanna come?" Onii-chan asked.

I sat up and nodded.

"Let's go then." He said.

I quickly put on my shoes and left with Kuro and Onii-chan.

---
---

Comment °•°

Vote ¤.¤

Follow = . =