Dreams Crushed Yet?

Tokoro pov

I was home watching Television with Kuroko when the door bell rang.

Kuroko got up and headed to the door.

"Nii-chan its for you." He said.

I got up and looked to see Murasakibara.

"Oh Atsushi..." I said.

"Hey Tokoro is it okay if we talked." He asked. I looked at Kuroko but he already left.

"Uh yeah sure."
I lead him up to my room. I sat on the bed and he sat next to me.

"Im sorry." We both said in unison.

"Look I was being a jerk walking away from you...twice." he said.

"Its not your fault, im the one who made you upset...I didn't really knew you'd be affected by it." I said and he looked away from me.

"You were jealous weren't you?" I asked.

"No." He said. "About Sen, he's a great guy but I don't like him like that and we only knew each other for a day, he's not my type Atsushi." I said.

"Himuro told me you were jealous of Sen hanging with me." I said.

"Ima kill him." He mumbled. I laughed.

He finally looked at me and I smiled.

"Then who's your type?" He asked.
"Well there is this one guy in my school, he's on the basketball team..

I think of him as a purple giant, I think he's really cute..." I could feel myself blushing. Atsushi looked confused.

"And im wodering if he likes me back." I said.

"Wow lucky guy dont you think?" Atsushi said.

"Thanks for coming by Atsushi. " I said kissing his cheek and getting up.

I headed downstairs and he followed.
He headed to the door.

He had a tint of pink across his face.

"Can you do that again?" He asked I nodded no with a blush across my face.

"Are you finish harassing my nii-chan yet?" Kuroko stood beside me saying.

"Oh Tetsuya-chin, I have to get going." Murasakibara said bowing and running off.

I looked at Kuroko. "What?" He asked. I rolled my eyes walking back into my room.

Atsushi pov

"God damnit Tetsuya-chin is scary when it comes to his nii-chan" I said.

"Okay?" Himuro answered.

I looked around and my eyes landed on a familiar guy hanging out with a girl.

Sen.

I was at Maji Burger, why did 'he' have to be here.

I think I was staring too long because he looked right back at me.

"Stop staring look away." Himuro said but I didn't. He started to walk over to us.

"What are you looking at?" He asked hovering over me. I hate it when someone hover over me.

I stood up. I was finally taller than him, last time when we got into a fight he was taller than me but that was years back.

"I was staring at you." I said.

"Watch your mouth Atsushi, just because Tokoro likes me more than you doesn't mean you have to act this way." He said poking my chest roughly.

"She does have a nice figure...I think I might take her for myself, if you know what I mean." He said licking his lips. 'Thats it' I thought.

I punched him in the face and he fell onto his back.

I got onto him and started punching him in the face.

He returned a few punches as well.

"Break it up you too!" Himuro said.

He pulled me away from Sen holding me back. Someone held back Sen. He wore a Seiren basketball jacket.

Himuro pulled me out of the fast food restaurant and sat me on a bench.

"Wow, never knew you had it in you." He said handing me a bottle of ice cold water.

I placed it on my now bruised cheek.

I winched. "I wasn't going to just stand there letting him speak bad about Tokoro." I said.

"That was one hell of a fight." I looked to see the guy from Seiren.

He looked over at me. "Hey your from Yosen, that's the school Tetsuya's sister goes to-" he stopped when he realised both Himuro and I was staring at him.

"Eh um right." He said.

I sighed and got up leaving.
Himuro followed and we left.

Tokoro pov

I stared up at the ceiling. There was a knock on my door. "Come in." I said.

Onii-chan came in. "What?" I asked.

"I just want to know how you been doing in school and stuffs" he said.

"I've been doing great; what stuffs are you talking about?" I asked.

"Nothing...good night." He said and left.

I shrugged it off and head to sleep.

---
--
-

Next Day

I got ready for schools quickly and headed over to Kuroko's room. He was still in hiss bed.

I walked over to him and placed Kuro next to him.

"Don't leave her home alone." I said and quickly left before he said anything.

I headed out and walked on the side walk.

I spotted Sen standing by a tree his hair wasn't in a ponytail. It was reaching his back.

When he saw me he looked away.

I was confused. "Hey Sen, is everything okay?" I asked. He was hiding his face.

I grabbed his hands removing them from his face. I gasped.

"Sen what happened?" I asked.

"That friend of yours jumped me for no reason." He said. "Who?" I asked.

"Murasakibara. " he said.

"Why would he do such a thing?"I asked angered.

"I don't know, I only told him you were a pretty girl and he just punched me." He said.

"Imgonna go speak to him right away." I said about to leave. "Wait, is it okay if we held hands?" Sen asked.

"Um..sure?" I said and he held my hand.

I headed to school with him at my side.

Murasakibara pov

I was hanging with Himuro walking around school with a hat on my head hiding some of my bruises when I heard a familiar voice calling my name.

I looked to see Tokoro with Sen.

They were both holding hands which made my heart sink.

"Dreams crushed yet?" Himuro whispered.
I nodded yes.

Comment

Vote

Follow