Help?

Tokoro pov

We met with Kagami at Maji burger.
Kuroko had brought Kuro.

"So that purple head giant actually did this to you...he seemed like a cool guy...the fight he had witha red head here was tensed."

Kagami said.

"Wait the fight was here?" I asked. "Yeah it was, did I mention I broke up the fight?" He said.

I stayed quiet.

"The purple head attacked the red head first...I didn't know what they were speaking of." He said.

"Speaking of the devil." He said. Looking at the entranced.

I looked in his direction to see Sen.

He noticed me and walked over to our table.

"Tokoro can we talk..?" He asked.
"Yeah sure." I said getting up and heading outside with him.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Oh right I was wondering since all these things been happening, for my apologies I'd like you to come by at my place tomorrow night since its Friday and all." He said.

"I don't mind coming over but..im not sure." I said. "Don't deny it Tokoro I'd like the company." He said.

"Alright fine I'll come tomorrow night." I said and he smiled. "Perfect I'll pick you up at 8 then." He said.

Without any warning he kissed my cheek.

I felt my face heat up.

He walked off waving his hand. As I turned around Atsushi was there. "Murasakibara-kun.." I said.

He shook his head and walked away.

"Hey wait up Baka!" I said angered.

"What?" He asked stopping and turning to me.

"You Baka I hate you too your a two face jerk!" I said hitting his chest over and over.

"What do you mean you hate me too? I never told you I hate you." He said.

"You lier you told me you hated me..you send me a message saying it and you actually told me to go out with Sen, maybe I should since he's a better gentle man than you are!" I said.

"Hey I never told you any of those thing Tokoro...I would never." He said.

I stayed quite. "Then prove it you never send it." I said. "I- I cant." I sighed walking away. I stopped in my tracks. "Maybe it was a bad idea coming here.." I said and quickly left.

Atsushi pov

I took my phone out of my pocket and went to my messages. My eyes widen at the last message sent on my phone.

"This isn't right...I was doing basketball practice at this time." I said.

"Are you saying someone had your phone texting to Nii-chan?" Testuya-chin asked.

"It has to be that because I only sent her one text not two." I said.

Sen pov

Everythings going as I planned, soon Tokoro will fall for me.

A knock was heard on my door. I headed over and opened it. "What do you want Sora?" I asked my annoying little brother.

"Gosh you don't have to be so mean, what are you up to?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said. "Now mind your own business." I said slamming the door in his face.

Tokoro pov

"Maybe I should go back to Ooyama don't you think Kuro? Me and you." I said patting Kuro with my finger.

She started nibbling on my finger.

"Kuro your not listening." She bit me this time. I winched.

"I guess that's a no." I said.

I got up and turned off the lights then head to bed

----
---
--
-

Next day

I woke up to Kuro licking my face. "really Kuro.." I said getting up.

"Meow!" She said back. "Come on you must be hungry." I said. I took a good stretch then headed out of my room and down the stairs.

A familiar purple hair guy sat on the couch with onii-chan and Himuro.

I went into the kitchen ignoring the fact that he's here.

I got Kuro something to eat. I watched her.

"Shopping would be great, don't you think Kuro." I said.

As I turned to exit the kitchen I bumped into Atsushi.

I could feel the edge of my mouth twitch.

I walked around him and went to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and after that I put on my clothes, brushed out my hair then went back downetairs.

"Where are you headed?" Onii-chan asked.

I slid on my shoes. "Shopping."I said opening the door.

"Kuro." I called and she came running to my side.

"Can I come?" Himuro asked.

Atsushi was glaring at him. "Sure thing Himuro-kun." I said walking out and he followed.

---
--

We were walking around with bags. Not much, im not the girly girly type so it wasnt much just two bags each.

"When are you going to speak with Atsushi?" Himuro asked. "Im not gonna talk to him, he's a jerk." I said.

"Im trying to help here Tokoro-chan, Atsushi isn't the bad one Sen is." He said.

"Then how can you prove to me the message he sent." I said and he paused.

"The time the message was sent, Murasakibara was on the court practicing with me and the other members of our team." He said."im sorry Himuro but I don't want to listen to this right now." I said.

I opened my house door and walked in.

Kuro ran over to Atsushi who was sitting on the couch still.

I went into the kitchen and put the bags down on the counter and Himuro did also.

"Thanks Himuro-kun." I said unpacking the bags.

He nodded and walked out. "Can I help?" I looked to see Atsushi. I bit my lip not making eye contact I looked away. "Thanks but no thanks." I said trying to unpack everything quickly.

"Tokoro calm down I just want to help." He said. I slowed down.

"Why are you here." I looked at him and he looked hurt.

"Kuroko called me and asked me to come by so I did." He said. I looked at the clock to see it was already 8 o'clock.

"I have to go." I said heading upstairs for my phone. I went back downstairs and slid on my shoes. "Where are you off to again?" Onii-chan asked.

"Out with a friend." I said. The door bell rang. Everyone looked at me.

I opened the door to see Sen. "Bye." I said to everyone.

I quickly closed the door and hurrying down the sidewalk with Sen.

I stopped moving quickly when I was far from my house.

"What was that all about?" Sen asked. "Nothing." I said and he shrugged it off.

Comment

Vote

Follow