Hug

Tokoro pov

"Wow you have a really nice place Sen." I said.

"Onii-chan!" A little boy came running out a room. He looked at me and I smiled. "Go back to your room Sora." Sen said and the boy named Sora had a sad look on his face.

I elbowed Sen in the stomach.

"Aw its alright you dont have to go back to your room." I said.

Sen was still in pain.

I looked over at him and he was fine. "No need to be rude to your brother Sen." I said hugging Sora.

"Im sorry, I won't do it again" he said pouting and I laughed. "Whats your name?" Sora asked. "Im Tokoro." I said and he nodded.

"Alright Sora go play your video game in your room." Sen said and he ran off. "Pest." I heard Sen mumbled and I elbowed him again.

"P-please stop doing that I-its really painful." He said.

"Sorry." I said rubbing his belly. He looked at me and I smiled.

He held my wrist." That tickles yuh know." He said putting my fingers to his lips. I blushed.

He removed my fingers from his lips.

Atsushi pov

Its been hours a I was still at Kuroko trying to work out who send the message to Tokoro.

"I bet it was Sen." I said.

"It could be him but Sen wasn't anywhere to be be seen." Himuro said.

"You guys did say he was a sneaky person so he's capable of doing anything." Tetsuya-chin said.

"Maybe we should ask him qhestions tomorrow or at school Monday." I said.

"Then its settle.." Himuro said.

"Where did Tokoro went? Its been 4 hours." I said.

"Im gonna call her." Tetsuya-chin said and I nodded.

He called her and when she answered he started asking her where she was.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me? Alright I understand." He said and hung up. "She's staying the night over at a friend of hers." He said.

I was confused because Tokoro doesn't have a friend beside Himuro...
I shrugged it off and got up.

Sen pov

Its been an hour after Tokoro got the call from her brother.

I looked over at her and she was yawning.

After yawning she looked at me and smile.

"The beds all yours." I said. "But it's your bed..where would you sleep?" She asked "Don't worry about me im not tired. okay?"

She nodded and headed straight to sleep. I smiled and walked over to her sleeping figure.

I turned off the lights and got my phone then layed next to her.

I took a pic of her while she slept.

The buttons of her shirt was pin down showing her cleavage and bra. I smirked to myself and groped her breast and took a picture.

I moved my hand away when she groaned.

She was still asleep.

I looked at her lips. I put lips onto hers and snap a quick picture.

---
--
-

Next Day

Tokoro pov

I was back home and was eating some cereal and watching TV.