And So the Wolf Fell in Love with the Kitten. Chapter 8

Lorraine's POV

Today is the day of the pool party. I nervously fingered the strap of my swimsuit as I looked in the mirror. Would Blake like it? Why do I even care what he likes? I hope I get accepted by all his friends.

I haven't seen Blake all day. Probably 'cuz I have been hiding in my room all day. I could hear the shouts and voices of the guest entering the house.

It's time to go out Lorraine. Come on girl, you can do it. You have to overcome your fear of water someday. You can't hide in here all day. You'll have to face them sooner or later.

I tied a beach towel around my waist and reached for the doornob. Here goes nothing...

I stepped out of my room and the voices of all Blake and Rose's friends got louder. I peeked down the staircase and saw dozens of people heading out to the back yard. How would all these people fit in the pool? My question was answered when I stepped out into the backyard. It was HUGE. The yard had a whole section for campfires, another section for BBQing, a pool the size of the ones you can find in Vegas hotels, and fields for football, and soccer.

I gazed around nervously trying to find Rose. I caught a glimpse of her fire red bikini and started heading her way. Luckily, she spotted me before I had to go any further.

"LORRAINE! OMYGOSH you look gorgeous!! Guys are going to go wild for you! Why the heckers are you wearing a towel you silly goose?"

She grabbed it and yanked it off me before I could get a grip on it. "Come on! I'll introduce you to my friends."

When she said friends, I had no idea that it meant all the guest at the party. She pulled me onto the table with her and shouted for everyone's attention.

"Hey guys! This is Lorraine, my new sister-in-law!! Hahaha just kidding, Im so funny. Anyways, shes new here and I hope ya'll make her few welcome!"

I froze as every pair of eyes turned towards me. "U-u-uh h-hi."

Smooth Lorraine. Smooth. I suddenly caught my glaze on a pair of familiar sexy eyes. Thos eyes stayed on mine for a couple minutes before glazing downwards. I blushed and quickly stepped behind Rose.

"Hey shes not a were-wolf!" Some guy yelled.

"No sh*t Sherlock," Rose said. "Shes a cat-shifter. And if you have any problems with that, you'll have to go through me!" She stated bravely. She pulled me off the table and started walking to the pool.

"Come on Lorraine! Lets go swimming!"

"NO! I-I mean I can't. I don't know how." I prayed for her to not offer to teach me how to swim.

"Oh well, lets go suntanning then!" God bless her.

She led me to some beach chairs that were lying near the pool. I caught sight of Blake right then. He was in the pool with nothing but swimtrunks and all his golden muscles of glory. Yummy.

Unfortunately, Alice was also in the pool wearing nothing but tiny scraps of rags. How dare she touch him! Only I can! What am I saying??

I tried to ignore them and started talking with Rose. A couple of Rose's friends would stop by and she would intrduce them to me. They all seemed really nice. Too bad not eveyone was like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I was getting sleepy just sitting there when a shadow blocked the sun from me. I opened my eyes and saw none other then the slutty b*tch herself.