Preface

GUYS JUST A DISCLAIMER! I wrote this story a long time ago, when I was much younger so I am very aware about the grammar and how my sentences were formed so please don't think this is a bad story I am doing everything I can to edit it! Thank you <3

Also I noticed, while going through my old comments that someone said something rather rude about how I write, and like I said before, I wrote this story a long time ago and I haven't updated in a very long time so excuse me if the writing is shitty. I am trying my best to re-write the story so it makes more sense and everyone can enjoy it. To those who are new, reading my story please remember that I am working hard on editing it .
------------------------------------------
London is said to be one of the most beautiful cities to visit. The beautiful lights, the high quality food, and of course the accents. But nobody stopped to think what it was like at night? Every night homes and restaurants, buildings and work offices closed a 8:30. From then on, nobody stepped foot outside.

Unfortunately for Ella who worked at an old family diner, which usually closed at 11:30 always ended up walking home late every night. Ella was used to walking home alone at night. She knew the stories about the things that went on at night but never payed much attention to it.

What will happen when Ella meets Harry?. The bad boy. The one who ruled the London streets, the murderer? Will he kill her, or will he fall in love with her?

(this is my first ever story! Please comment and enjoy ;)