Chapter 6

Ella's POV:

This had been the second time that I have slept with Harry. I don't know why I kept doing it. Maybe it was true, I was attracted to him but sex 2 times in a row! that isn't like me. I got out of bed after taking Harry's arms away from me. I went into the washroom and took a shower, making sure i didn't touch or hurt the bruses Harry had left me. I didn't bother asking him why he did that, i wasn't planning on getting another beating.

At around noon, Harry was still asleep so i decided to go out to the mark. I left Harry a note letting him know where I was going. I had a feeling leaving his house wasn't a good idea, but there was no longer food in the house. A girl's gotta eat right? I opened the front door, as i took Harry's car keys, which come to think of it, i would be dead if he ever knew i actually took it from him. I started the engine, and spead down the rode praying to myself that I would be back home before Harry woke up.

Harry's POV! (YES GUYS IT IS)

I woke up at around 1:30. I was alone in bed. Where was Ella?. I got dressed, brushed my teeth and made my way down to the kitchen. Once i got there, Ella was in no site. I walked to the fridge and noticed a note plastered onto the fridge door. It said:

Harry, I didn't want to wake you this morning but there was no food left in the fridge so i went out to the market. I used your car by the way. I know you're probably really upset with me, but i was getting hungry. See you later

Ella.

That made my blood boil. HOW DARE SHE leave this house without my permission. She had no right. I was so upset right now. OH you wait Ella, Your dead once you get home.!

I ran my hands throught my hair as i made my way to the couch. I sat down and waited until Ella showed up. She's in for it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ella's POV:

I got home at around 2:00. It was later than  expected but I had run intp my friend while i was shopping and well, the conversation lasted quite long. I parked Harry's car into the driveway and ran to the door steps. My heart was beating so fast. I knew Harry was up, and I knew he was upset. I was scared and frightened. What If he hit me again?

I opened the door and walked into the kitchen. After putting all the groceries away i walked into the living room...... and that's when I saw him. He was standing there, fists balled to his sides, his eyes a deep shade of green. If looks could kill right now, I'd be dead.

Listen Harry i'm really so-

Before I could finish my sentence, Harry lunged at me, throwing me against the wall. He repedetly hit me. His quicks surprisingly stronger than the last time.

YOU LITTLE BITCH! leaving this house without permission.he yelled.

Harry growpthed my hair hissing in my ear,

Your so dead sweatHeart. Your in for the beating of your life. Harry growled.

He yanked my arm pulling me up the stairs, then reached his room, locked the door and pushed me against it. He hit and slapped, did everything possible to hurt me. Just when I thought things would get any worse, he took out a belt. He beat me with it, creating scrathes down my arm. It was painful, very very painful, all i could do was cry. No words coming out of my mouth.

I told you never to leave my sight you nasty bitch. You don't listen to me. Your punishments will get worse and worse if you don't stop disobaing me.

He left the room, slamming it shut. I rushed to the bathroom and examind myself. Bruses, bruses, bruses, that's all i saw. I looked hidious. How could he do this to me.He's a monster. I was so scared of him. He was abusive and yet i was stupid enough to sleep with him. That's what he wanted. He wanted to make me fall inlove with him, trust him with my life.

But he was a murder, a London bad boy street gang. How could I ever fall in love with someone who beats me. Someone who's killed.

I will never love him. I will never feel for him. He needs to pay for all the miserable things he's done.

He's a KILLER. and a killer should DIE