Chapter 13

Harry's POV:

We were leaving for California in 1 day. Everything was packed and we were all set. I tried convincing Louis not to come with us but if i asked him more questions he would know something his up. I really tried. I tried cracking Louis. i tried making him believe that this whole murder plan wasn't a good idea. He didn't listen though. He never listened. If i even brought up the topic he would get mad and shout at me. I knew Louis was a different person. He wasn't the guy i knew and loved. He was monster, who only wanted what was best for himself.

It was a Friday night. Since it would be our last night in London before our 2 weeks vacation in California we all decided to celebrate our take off at a club. I knew this wasn't a good idea. Ella was going to be there, and who knows what Louis can do. I stopped doubting myself. I knew Louis was going to kill us. I guess i kind of new a long time ago and never had the courage to actually believe it. But now i do. I know that I wasn't safe around Louis, but most importantly, i knew Ella wasn't safe.

I kept her next to me while we were at the club. Occasionally Louis would try to take Ella away because he wanted to dance with her, but i always pulled her back making sure she never got out of sight. I  knew Louis was upset. He wanted her. He wanted her far away from me. God knows what he would do if I wasn't here tonight. Although I have to say, Ella to was hesitant about going with Louis. Maybe she knew something. Maybe she figured out about what Louis wanted to do with us. I didn't even know anymore. My mind was so fogged up.

Thankfully everything went well at the club. Ella stayed near me, while Louis went off doing whatever shit he had to do. I was glad that Ella stayed with me and nothing went wrong. Louis obviously was pissed. He got inside the car and didn't even say one word. Actually come to think of it, Louis was driving and he wanted to kill us. OH NO.......

I'm guessing Louis saw my facial expression because all he did was smirk and speed up the engine. He was twirling and swinging the car,Ella begging for dear life. It was like my life flashed through my life. Everything was some kind of blur. I couldn't even talk. All i heard was screaming. Ella's screams. I tried my hardest to protect her but it was like i was frozen and couldn't do anything.

Suddenly i saw a flash. A car was coming our way, i needed to do something. We coulnd't die. I guess it was adrenaline running through me, as I took the steering wheel and positioned the car back to its place. I was bewildered. If i woulnd't of stopped the car, we would all be dead by now.

LOUIS, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT! i yelled. YOU COULD OF KILLED US, YOU PRICK!

I looked at Ella. All she did was cry. I hugged her as i heard her heartbeat. It was fast, really fast. She must of been scared to. She was shaking and clutching her head, like it was all some kind of dream to her, but it really wasn't.

Sorry mate, guess i should watch were i'm going next time. Louis said casually. 

In that moment, all i wanted to do was rip his head off and kill him right then and there. I knew i couldn't though. Ella was there, and even if i thought she might know something, i didn't wanna take a chance. I looked up at Louis. Giving him the best death glare i could muster. All he did was wink at me as we drove back home.

Once we arrived home, i took my shoes off and walked up the stairs to my bedroom. Ella was right on my heels. When we got in the room i quickly sprinted to her, giving her the biggest most protective hug i could possibly give someone. I was so worried that she might of actually died tonight. I let all my frustration out. Crying and kissing her as much as i can. 

PG-13!

I slowly slid her top off, taking her bra off in the process. She was quick to take off my pants and shirt. Leaving me in nothing but my boxers, which quickly got torn off me. My erection sprung free. I hissed at the sound of release. I really didn't need any foreplay tonight. All I wanted was to feel her, hold her, kiss her and be connected with her in the most closest way possible.

I took her panties off, throwing them across the room somewhere. I layed her down on the bed, as i sucked and played with her nipples. She moaned in pleasure, bringing me closer to her. I positioned myself with her entrance, while guiding the tip of my penis to her wet center. I pushed all the way in as she moaned out in pleasure.

I rocked my body back in forth, switching positions every once in a while. I held onto her as tight as i can, while pounding in to her hard yet slowly. This wasn't some causal fuck. It was love. I was making love to the one woman I truly loved in my 19 years.

I was so close to my orgasm and so was Ella. I could feel her walls clenching around my dick as I pushed back and forth. The all to familiar feeling came, as I exploded inside, her while she came undone, exploding her juices all over me. I pulled out and rolled over on my side of the bed. 

I gave her a kiss on the lips, as i pulled her closer to me, rapping the duvet over us. She snuggled into my arms, laying her head in the crook of my neck. I never felt more safe. We were together, close to each other. I coulnd't ask for anything better. I really hoped that I would get to Louis before he killed the both of us. I coulnd't let Ella die. She was my rock. She was my life. It wasn't going to happen. Louis was not going to kill the love of my life, just because he wasn't happy. I wasn't going to let that happen. 

You better watch out Louis. You have know idea what's coming your way.

Did you guys like that chapter?? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT!!