Chapter 3:

It took harry no more than 20 minutes to drive back to his house. When he parked in his driveway I unlocked my side of the car door and followed him to the front door. I set my purse down and took off my coat before getting dragged up the stairs by Harry himself

"This is my room, unpack and meet me in the kitchen. Do not be late."

I rolled my eyes at his cocky demand and began to unpack. Once I was finished i walked downstairs in search for the kitchen. It took me quite a bit of time to find it but when I did, their was Harry, sitting down at the dinning room table, dinner prepared as he waited for me.

I sat down, made myself a plate and decided that it would be a good idea to start up a conversation with him.

"You made dinner.? "I said

He looked up from his plate. His eyes seemed almost annoyed or irritated.

" I told you to be down as soon as possible! Who the FUCK takes 40 minutes to unpack! Harry yelled"

"Would you calm down! You're house is massive! it took time for me to find the kitchen. Would you calm the fuck down Harry!" I hissed back

He had such a short temper because in a matter of a second i was slammed against the wall.

"Don't you ever disrespect me again! Do yo understand!?"

"When did you becoming the boss of me you ass hole!" I spit back

I looked up at him as he started laughing for no apparent reason.

"don't get me angry.I'm not very nice when i get irritated"

"You aren't nice either way. "I sassed back

I couldn't deny the sexually tension that was going on between us. I don't know if it was the hormones talking, but all i wanted to do was rip Harry's clothes off and let him have his way with me.

He kept looking down at my lips then my eyes occasionally. He got closer to me, and suddenly, his beautiful pink lips were smashed against mine.

It didn't take long until we were both standing in the kitchen with nothing but our undergarments on. Harry hoisted me up onto his hips and brought me upstairs to his room. He set me down and immediately got back to what he was previously doing.

He ripped my panties in one shot, tore my bra and yanked his boxers down. He alliend himself with my entrance and completely caught me off guard when he started pounding into me like no tomorrow.

The bed was creaking, the table stands were moving. For god fucking sakes the whole room was shaking with Harry's powerful thrusts.

We soon both hit an intense orgasm and collapsed on the bed. Saying I was sore was an understatement. I was blown away, speechless even.

I got under the covers as Harry lit one of his cigarettes. As amazing as the sex was I couldn't help but regret it.

(That was chapter 3!) comment and don't forget to vote!