Chapter 16:

Dez

"Tara." I said laying on top of her waking her up.

"What?" She mumbles.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She said stretching.

It's been a little over a month since the whole finding out the baby wasn't mine. Me and Tara been doing okay so far, well shit forever.

Are we a couple? I mean if you ask her she'll probably give a half ass answer, but if you ask me, hell mothafuckin yeah. I don't care what Tara talking. She mine, forever.

"Ya nipples trying to peek out." I said pulling her tank down the rest of the way down licking it.

"Stop freak." She said pushing my head away fixing her shirt back right.

"Says the one with the hard nipples."

"That's fifty percent of the time. They're so sensitive."

"I know and I love it." I said getting up to get my phone and laptop while Tara rolled over grabbing her own phone.

"Me and Zain going over Shaun's. Then moms wanna take the kids somewhere with her. You coming?" I ask her.

"Yeah. I'm suppose to be going shopping with Nya and Mari today anyways."

"Ard." I said laying down opening my computer.

Tara climbed over to lay on my back

"I don't know why, but it's so comfortable laying on you." She said.

I shook my head. Only her.

*

Tara

"Can we go eat now?" Mari groaned dragging her bag along as we walked through the mall.

Mari is 12 now and looks like a mini version of Nya just a little lighter.

"You is so extra girl we have only been here an hour. You the only little girl I know that doesn't like to go shopping." Nya said.

"I'm impatient. I like when you do all my shopping for me sissy."

"I guess Mari. What you wanna eat?" She asks her as we neared the food court.

"Chinese of course."

Nya rolled her eyes looking my way, "Of course. Yall are annoying with always wanting Chinese food."

"Aye, I only like it sometimes. That's your rugrats, my rugrat, and their dads. I want some too today tho."

"I think that's why I don't really like it anymore because I get sick of it since they have it so much." Nya says. "You want ya regular Mari?"

"Yup." She said.

"What's up Mari?" Some little boy said coming over throwing his arm over her shoulder.

"Hey." Mari said slick blushing.

Me and Nya shared a look.

"Uh, who is you little boy?" Nya asks removing his arm.

"Uh," He looked at Mari then Nya. "I'm Mari's best friend."

"Says who?" Nya asks.

"Nya." Mari said.

"What girl? You blushing and stuff, huh? Ooh I can't wait to tell Shaun and dad."

"Leave the damn girl alone." I said laughing.