Chapter 13:

Damn a lot of yall surprised me with yall responds last chapter 😕 so it's only Tara's fault?

*********

Tara

"I think you jumped the gun sis." Shaun said. "My lil bro was doing good."

"How did I jump the gun? Please tell me how." I said really wanting to know.

"Yes, please tell us how?" Nya butts in.

"Stay yo ass over there Nya. And because my bro just is." Shaun said receiving a slap from Nya.

"That's not a reason. Well let me breakdown my reasoning. First off, Dez is having a baby to somebody else, well might be. Mind you a baby that was made during our time. Yes, we weren't quote on quote together, but we were basically together. He was with her and other bitches while coming lying to me to be able to continue being with me and yes my weak ass fell for it each time knowing it was most likely bullshit. Yes, Dez turned around and started doing good and yes a bitch popped up pregnant and I know he couldn't control that, but the fact that I'm sitting around playing okay with all this shit knowing I am hurting like fuck, which was dumb of me, but to make it worst he doesn't fuckin see it. The nigga buys baby clothes which is just like a whole slap in my face. Then to make shit worse when I'm not in the mood to have sex with his ass he goes snapping. I don't even wanna repeat what he said because it's gonna piss me off all over again. Now, lets Imagine when this baby gets here, it's his, and we're together doing good, doing great. If you think that wouldn't change and affect shit for even a while between us ya crazy. Like I'm literally trying to mentally prepare myself for my millionth heartbreak if that baby is his. See now I'm about to cry." I said putting my head up to stop my tears from falling, but it didn't help.

"Why the fuck don't you come and talk to me about this shit instead of assuming I'm some type of fuckin mind reader."

I look towards the kitchen entrance and there stood Dez.

"I don't wanna do this right now Dez." I said about to try to leave out of their kitchen, but he blocked my exit.

"You always fuckin running."

"And you always fuckin lying! Don't play me Dez because I always come running right back like a dumb ass, so please."

"That's so fucked up. Instead of coming to talk to me about all of this shit including ya feelings, you're not."

"Don't put all this shit on me Dez because it damn sure is not."

"I'm not even saying it is because I had my parts shit it was all on my part, but you leading me to believe everything is all good when it isn't ain't cool either."

"Dez you know me, you fuckin know me! Why are you acting like you don't?"

"You right I do, but you know I'm good for always realizing shit late. We both got our faults. Just mine is more extreme than yours and I got no problem admitting that."

"If you can have no problem admitting that why do you continue to do and say the same ol shit?"

"Tara it's been months and I haven't touched nobody else besides you! I might get frustrated because I'm use to us always having sex when we're together and for you to turn me down when you're in your hidden feelings, but I'm not straying no more Tara. That shit dead. I might talk shit, but I ain't going nowhere."

I stared at him. "Well you need to learn how to stop talking out ya ass over petty shit because you are so called frustrated. It's disrespectful."

"Noted. You can keep playing all you want Tara, but you know damn well you good for jumping the gun. You moving into a smaller place knowing you're gonna miss me even tho you're gonna be too stubborn to act on it. I'm ready to admit my faults, change, and make this shit right permanently. I might have slight fuck ups here and there, but I ain't perfect. Only question is when are you gonna be willing to change, speak ya feelings, and continue to make this shit right permanently."