Dangerously Safe Chapter 1

So it my start out a little slow, so give it a chance and I'm pretty sure it will get better. Alright here we go. Be sure to let me know what you guys think...

Oh and I will also be posting a song to go along with every chapter :D

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.FAN.TELL.A.FRIEND

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                   DANGEROUSLY SAFE

Bestfriend - 50 Cent featuring Olivia

                I walked out of my classroom as teenagers flooded the hall rooms immediately making the small area become congested and tight. The bell had just rung signaling the end of the day and the beginning of my weekend. I made my way to the parking lot to look for Jasmine-my best friend and see what the plan was for the weekend.

“So what are our plans for this weekend?” She asked me coming up next to me without notice. I chuckled to myself. Great minds think alike.

“I don’t know” I said shrugging my shoulders. “I guess we will just play it by ear.” I said as we exited the school building.

“Will you walk with me over there to the guys?” She asked.

“Come on Jaz you know I hate going over there.” I told her.

“Why?” She questioned.

“Because those guys are nothing but trouble! They just want to get into your panties.” I told her. She sighed.

“I’m hanging with Luke tonight.” She told me. “I just need to make sure that everything is set.” She explained.

“Are you doing anything with him?” I asked her.

“Maybe” She said a little unsure.

“Jaz come on you know that you are only putting yourself out there to get hurt.” I told her.

“Ari not every one of them is trouble.” She told me.

“Fine” I told her. “Let’s just hurry up.” I told her. There was no trying to persuade Jaz. She listened to nobody! Once she had her mind set that is what she intended to do so I walked over to the guys with her!

This is just some spot that guys picked to post up at. They ranged from seniors in our school to older guys as old as twenty-one. I had no clue why they came here to prey on innocent girls, because all they did was strip them of their innocence and then leave them all alone to pick up the pieces of their own broken heart.  That’s why I didn’t want Jaz to get involved with Luke. He had been known to break hearts. I knew Jaz thought that maybe he thought that she was different but that’s what every girl thought. Who knows maybe he does see her differently, but I highly doubt it.

We walked up to the group and a familiar face stuck out. I had seen him before, but I had never seen him hanging out with these guys before. I couldn’t quite place where I knew him from so I stole glances at him while trying to figure out how I knew him. I didn’t want him to think that I was checking him out, because I really wasn’t. I was snapped out of my thoughts when one of the guys interrupted my thinking. He grabbed my waist and pulled me against him. Damn did he have to be so aggressive and blunt?  This is exactly why I didn’t like coming over here. I tried to pull away but he held me against him. I was so uncomfortable with this situation. He whispered in my ear.