1: Rivershire University

Gail Smith

"Bye mom, bye dad!" I greeted while exiting the door, pulling my stroller.

"Have a safe trip! I'm really going to miss you!" Mom sniffed.

"I'm going to be back anyway. It's just four years." I smiled, hugging my parents tight.

"Gailiie! Hawii will miss youuu!!" My annoying 3 year old brother cried.

I rolled my eyes and didn't mind him.

Mom eyed on me with a stern face.

"You're leaving for four years. I think you're going to miss your one and only little brother." Dad reprimanded.

"I think I'm not." I backfired.

"Gail... When will this grudge of yours end?" Mom sighs.

"I don't know, but it's not about One Direction anymore if that's what you're thinking. I just find Harry really annoying." I spat.

"Gail!!" Mom screeched as she held teary-eyed Harry in her arms.

"You made him cry." Dad sighed once more.

"One of the reasons why I'm leaving..." I muttered to myself.

"What's that?" Mom asked.

"Nothing." I smiled fakely.

* Ding Dong *

"That must be Vic. I'm going now, mom." I said, waving my last goodbyes.

"Be safe, dear." Mom says, kissing my cheek.

"Hawwwiii wants to kiss Gaillieee tooo!" Harry chirped.

"NOOO! Back off!" I yelled.

"Gail!! He's only bidding goodbye." Dad sternly scolded.

I rolled my eyes and inched near Harry, he was fastenedly placed on mom's arms.

I closed my eyes shut and felt Harry's wet lips touch my cold skin.

"See? That wasn't so bad." Dad smiled.

"Whatever. I'm going now! Bye dad!" I said, wiping the part where Harry kissed me with a handkerchief.

I went towards the door, clutching the door knob and twisting it open only to see Victoria, grinning widely at me, wearing her new clothes and new sunglasses. She parked her yellow mini cooper outside our house and took out her iPhone.

"What's with the new get up?" I said, rolling my eyes and chuckling.

"It's an arts school, duh? I should totally dress up, don't you think?" She replied, raising one brow as if telling me 'Are-you-dumb-or-what?'.

"I didn't know there's a so-called rule there that I need to dress up before entering the school." I retorted.

"Whatever. You are so going to regret not dressing up today." She sighs, flipping her phone and taking pictures of herself.

"Since when did you become so vain?" I inquired, laughing.

"Oh, you know, when I knew I was accepted to Rivershire, that's the time." She laughs.

"You're so funny." I grinned.

"That's why I'm labeled as your best friend, Duh? Come on! We're going to be late for our flight." She winked.

"Yeah, let's." I replied, opening the car door.

I hopped in and so did she.

She's driving the damn car.