Chapter 1 How It All Started

I stalked Amy around the corner. My heart was racing as I tried to calm my self down. "How am I going to explain this to her?" I thought and looked to see her heading into her apartment building.

"How to explain that I'm the one that's killed about 10 people at our school. Uhm...well, she didn't really like any of them. Maybe she wouldn't mind?" I shook my head with doubt. "How did I get messed up in all of this?"

I shook my head and took many deep breaths. "Ok, ok, you've got this..." I approached her building and I felt like I couldn't breath.

"I-I can't do this..." I shook my head and started to run to my own apartment that was a few blocks away from hers. "God...what's wrong with me?!" I thought and stared at my hands as I ran. "It all started Sunday..."

I had been depressed for some time. My jobs were running me ragged and I didn't have friends. I had been sitting on the side of the road when she walked up. She had been going through her own problems, and we just talked.

We found out we went to the same high school. With each word we spoke I started to fall in love with her. Within five minutes I wanted to marry her. It's like we were destined for each other. She stopped and talked to a complete stranger, me! Nobody had ever done that. She was so nice...I just wanted her beside me all day...

I made my way to my apartment and sat on my couch. My shrine to Amy was placed where a TV would stand. I had made a doll Amy for practice on how to talk to her. I could barely even talk to the doll. How did I manage to talk to her the first time?

"Amy...I-I need to you tell you something..." I said in my brain and opened my mouth. I slowly formed the words on my lips. "A-Amy...I-I..." My mouth froze and I growled at myself. "Talk!!" I yelled at myself mentally. I couldn't get past I. "I'll get you Amy...I promise..." I told myself.

I tried to talk to the doll for about 15 more times before I gave up and went to my room. "What to do..." My mind was still filled with Amy. All I wanted to do was tell her everything. But would she love me after?

I moaned in confusion and flopped down on my bed. That's when I remembered the boy I had locked down in my basement. "I'll feed him tomorrow...I'm too tired to get up now."

I closed my eyes and pictured Amy sleeping right next to me. I tried to snuggle the invisible body closer to mine. I licked the invisible Amy's cheek then decided to sleep.

**********
NEW STORY!!! Woot woot! So, basically today was the Monday. Yes, he killed 10 people in one day; Sonic's a looney. Can't wait to write more! I think this book is going to have 1,500+ words each chapter. This was like a prologue, that's why it wasn't as long. Please vote and comment! *hugs* Buh-Bye!!