Chapter 27: No Love Allowed

I had put on my nightgown. It was finally time to go to sleep, the triplets had been a hassle today, but now they were resting, for now at least. Loki had came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. Damn, he looked so hot.

''See something you like, baby?", he asked, running his hands through his hair. I knew he was trying to get me to give in, but I was going to win this bet. I rolled my eyes and turned away from him. I felt the bed dip and his breath on my neck. He wrapped an arm around me and started kissing me on the neck.

''Is this still about that stupid bet thing?", he asked.

''Yes. I plan on winning.", I said, looking back at him.

''How about we both forfeit and then we can get what we both need.'', he said, kissing me on my neck.

''Despite how tempting your offer is I will have to decline. Besides you have training tomorrow. You need rest.", I said, pushing him off.

''Training is at 11:00 a.m., it's only 10 pm. I have plenty of hours to kill", he said.

''Well you can use your hand. I'm going to sleep.", I said, closing my eyes.

''Fine then.'', he said angrily, turning away from me.

''I love you, Loki.", I said. He turned back and kissed me.

''I love you, too.'', he said, pulling away from me. I never wanted to go to bed mad at each other. I snuggled up on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

Loki's P.O.V.

I woke up and saw Gwen was still sleeping. I stroked her face softly and she opened up her eyes, blinking rapidly.

''Good morning, baby.'', I said, pushing her hair out of her face.

''Good morning, Loki.'', she said, sleepily.

''You hungry babe?", I asked. She shook her head and laid back down on my chest. I pecked her forehead gently before sliding out of bed.

''Where are you going?", Gwen asked.

''To check on the babies, they've been really quiet.'', I said, leaving out the room. I went into the babies room and saw them squirming around.

''Hey babies.'', I said, going over to their cribs. I tickled Lola's tummy and she giggled slightly. Loki Jr. was already giggling and playing with his toes. Luke was just in his crib with a straight face. I knew he was the one with the alpha gene. He was already very powerful, I could feel it radiating off of him.

''Hey, buddy.'', I said, paying special attention to him. I tickled him and he crackled a little smile.

''That's my boy.'', I said, smiling. I couldn't wait until they got older and I could teach them how to play basketball, football, and soccer. I was also planning on turning Lola into a tomboy. She would hang out with me and the boys. I couldn't believe we would be having 4 boys and 1 girl. I was hoping that in the next year we could have 3 more babies, but Gwen wasn't with that. But believe me she would have at least one more baby with me in the next year. Well hopefully it would be one more or else she would kill me.

''Are they okay?", Gwen asked as she walked into the room.

''Yeah, they're just really quiet today.", I said as I picked up Luke. Eww someone needed to be changed. I went over to the changing table and changed Luke.

''Do you want me to call my mom over or do you think you can handle this alone?", I asked.

''You don't have to call your mom. I'll call my grandma.", Gwen said. I put some germ-x on and then I put Luke back in his crib.