Chapter 13: Crazy in Sex

A/N: Hey guys I hope you had an awesome 4th of July. I really wanted to upload chapter 11 for the 4th of July since it was Loki's birthday, but my cousin had cox internet and they suck, so it was the struggle for me to upload that chapter. Anyway I just wanted to thank spiderman_love55 ,emilym1570 ,kelly7blessed ,keyannah123 and cutiepie12345612 for voting. I really appreciate it and to everyone thank you for reading my book. It really means a lot to me. So without further ado, I present Chapter 13: Crazy in Sex.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so bored right now. I missed Loki so much. Right now he was at the pack house having a meeting with the other alphas in the area. From what Loki told me they were discussing the recent rouge problem, apparently there were still some rouges in the area. My father still hadn't come back and my mom and Max went to stay with my grandmother up north. So I was really lonely. I turned on the TV and started watching Chrisley Knows Best. I then went downstairs,made some popcorn, and came back upstairs.

''Are you okay,baby?'', Loki mind-linked me.

"Yeah. What's taking you so long?", I mind-linked back.

"There was a problem with the other alphas, some of them were fighting.", he said.

"Did you record it?", I asked.

"No Gwen. Your so violent. I'm almost at the house.", he said.

''Okay, bye.", I said, cutting off the link. I heard someone open the door from downstairs and I knew it was Loki because he smelled like chocolate chip cookies.

"Honey, I'm home.", Loki said as he walked into the room.

"What did I tell you about calling me honey.", I said, giving him a kiss.

"That you love it.", he said, kissing me back. "I got you something?", he said, changing the subject.

"What?", I asked. He pulled out a book. I hated reading.

"It's a book of baby names. I thought we could choose the baby's name today.", he said excited. He laid down beside me in the bed and opened up the book.

"Loki I already have the baby names.", I said.

"What is it?'', he asked.

"If its a boy we'll name it after you and if its a girl we'll name it after me.'', I said.

"That's so uncreative. Our baby is going to hate us if we do that.", he said.

"Your named after your father.", I said.

"Exactly and I've always resented my parents for that. I didn't want a hammy down name.", he said.

"Whatever.", I said, rolling my eyes and looking through the book.

"I was thinking that we could name our baby Angel, if its a girl and Toby if it's a boy.", he said.

"Angel isn't bad, but who names their child Toby. This isn't Pretty Little Liars.", I said.

"Okay how about James.", he said.

"I want to name the baby after you. You should feel honored.", I said.

"Why my name is so weird. No one is named Loki."

"Exactly. It's unique, so let's go with it.", I said, trying to convince him.

"Okay, so if it's a boy. We'll name it Loki and if its a girl we'll name it Angel.", he said.

"Angel is a nice name, but we shouldn't name our baby that. Let's name her..... Lola." , I said.

"That's not a bad name. So we are agreed on Loki and Lola?", he asked.

"Yeah.", I said.

"Good now give me some p**sy.", he said, spreading my legs.

"Loki. I don't know if I'm in the mood for that.", I said.

"I'll get you in the mood. ", he said, going under the covers. I felt him pull off my panties. He started sucking on my p**sy lips and licking up and down my slit.

"Loki.", I moaned, fisting my hands in his hair. Loki took my cl*t into his mouth and started sucking on it gently while putting two fingers inside of me and pumping them slowly.

"Oh. That feels so good.", I moaned, grinding my sex against his mouth and fingers. Loki started sucking and nibbling on my cl*t while pumping his fingers in me faster. I knew I was about to lose it. I started grinding my hips faster.

"Loki!", I half-moaned half-screamed out as I cummed. Loki licked me dry before coming back up and kissing me. He ripped off my dress and bra and started kissing all over my breast stopping every once in a while to suck on my nipples.

"I want you to ride me, baby.", Loki said, making me straddle his waist. I took of his shirt, pants,and boxers. I leaned down and took his tip into my mouth and started sucking on it. I released him and started licking him up and down, stopping a few times to suck on him. I started licking his balls and sucking on them gently.

"Mhhmmm. Keep going baby.", Loki moaned as I took his length into my mouth. I bobbed my head down faster and took more of him into my mouth, making little sucking noises. I started deep-throating him,while taking his balls in my mouth and sucking on them too.

"Oh fuck.", Loki moaned, tangling his hands in my hair and grinding his hips upward. He started grinding his hips up faster as I started sucking on him faster. He came into my mouth and I swallowed up all of his cum. I came back up and started grinding my hips against his slowly.

"Wait baby. I want you to ride me from behind.", he said. I had no idea what he was talking about. He told me to turn around and he put his dick inside me.

"Now ride me.", he said, smacking my ass slightly. This position was a little weird, but I guess he wanted to see my ass when I was riding him. I started riding him slowly, trying to get use to this position.

"Go faster,baby.", Loki said,smacking my ass hard. I started riding him faster and I started getting use to it.

"Oh Loki.", I moaned, riding him harder. Loki grabbed my waist and started thrusting upward.

"Oh baby. Your p**sy feels so good.", Loki groaned, thrusting harder. We met each other thrust for thrust and I could feel my orgasm coming.

"Oh Loki,fuck me harder.", I moaned. Loki started going faster and I came hard. Loki pulled out of me and I was so exhausted. I felt like I was about to go to sleep.

"We're not done yet, baby.", Loki said. I looked up and saw Loki in front of me. He pulled my legs up and my feet were resting on his shoulders. He grabbed on to my thighs and started thrusting into me.

"Oh baby.", I moaned. He felt so good inside of me. Loki started thrusting into me faster, while gripping on to my thighs harder. I wanted to increase my pleasure, so I reached up and started massaging my breast and twisting my nipples.

"Ahh Loki, go deeper.", I moaned, thrusting my hips upward. Loki started going faster and harder. I felt like I was going to pee on myself. I mean it felt like I was about to cum and pee at the same time. Loki thrusted into me one more time before I squirted all over him. It was by far the most powerful orgasm I've ever had. Loki kept thrusting in me and I felt him cum inside of me. Loki let go of my legs and laid down beside me. I was kind of embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, Loki.", I said, hiding my face in my pillow.

"Gwen there's nothing to be sorry about. I knew what I was doing.My main goal was to make you squirt.", he said, grabbing my face and kissing me. I blushed and kissed him back.

"I'm going to go clean up.", he said, getting out of bed. He walked over to the bathroom, taking a washcloth and wiping off his chest. He came back in bed and cuddled with me.

"I love you, Gweneth.", he said, kissing me on the lips.

"I love you too, Loki.", I mumbled kissing him back and falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I am deeply sorry if this has scarred you for life, that wasn't my intentions. Let me know if you want the baby to be a boy or girl.