Chapter 17: Maniac Part 2

A/N: Hey my awesome readers. I'm so frustrated right now, I was on miss guided.com and their having a sale, but I have no money. Blah. Anyways I would like to thank Spiderman_love55 and emilym1570 for voting and commenting.Also I would like to thank keyannah123 for voting. Thanks, I love you guys. Thank you to all my other readers for reading. So now prepare yourself for the most action packed chapter in this whole entire book. Get cozy in bed and grab some popcorn because shit is about to get real!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loki's P.O.V.

''They're coming.'', my warrior, Marshall whispered. I looked into the woods and saw about 50 rouges coming towards our way. Their red eyes were gleaming and their mouths were foaming. I counted to three in my head.

''Attack!", I yelled at all of my warriors. We shifted into our wolves and started charging towards the rouges. I bit into one wolf's neck and threw him into a tree. It was safe to say he was dead. I heard growling and saw three rouges coming towards me. Marshall, Thomas, and I took care of them, real quick.

Gwen's P.O.V.

I smelt smoke all around me and I heard people shouting. I tried to open up my eyes, but they felt so heavy. I felt myself being lifted up and I groaned.

''Shhh. It's okay.", I heard, someone whisper. I heard ambulance sirens approaching.

''Get the stretcher.", I heard the voice whisper. I felt myself being laid down on something, which I guess was the stretcher. I felt myself moving and I knew I was in the back of the ambulance. The whispers and the sounds started getting lighter and lighter. I felt myself slowly disappearing.

Guy who was whispering P.O.V.

''Where losing her!", I yelled. My assistant started to perform CPR on her and we got her heartbeat back to normal. I looked at her stomach and saw she was pregnant.

''She's bleeding.", my assistant said. I looked and saw blood rushing down her legs. We arrived at the hospital and transported her in. We rushed her into the room and got her hooked on some IV's and we monitored her heart. We performed an emergency c.section and a doctor went into the room to evaluate her condition. He came out and his face was filled with grief.

''Is the baby, okay?", I asked. He looked up at me and sighed, his eyes filled with pain.

''Is not just a baby, it babies. She was pregnant with triplets. We don't have enough equipment to save all of them. Either the mother lives and the babies die. Or the babies live and the mother dies.", he said.

''Do you know who the father is?'', I asked. Maybe he could make the decision.

''It's Loki, Loki Adams. ''

''The Alpha of the Night Weed Pack?", I asked. I felt like I was about to shit in my pants. He scared the hell out of me. When he was a child he would take his sister's barbie dolls and bite their heads off. One time my father gave him a cross with Jesus on it and the next day Jesus was gone.

''Yeah.", the doctor sighed. ''I'm going to go give him a call.", he said, leaving.

Loki's P.O.V.

I felt my bond with Gwen start to fade. My wolf took over and started to whine.

'Mate hurt. Pups hurt.", he said, howling at the moon. I felt something knock me over and saw a rouge on top of me. He had his paws on my shoulders and was holding me down. I didn't have time for this shit. I needed to help my mate and my pups. I reached into his mind and told him to stop breathing. Now that I think about it that's what I should have done with the rest of the rouges, it would have saved a lot of time. The rouge fell on me limp and I got back up. I looked around and saw that all the rouges were dead. I mind-linked my Marshall and a few other warrior to clean up the mess. I ran towards the pack house and went into the safe room. I opened the door and saw all the women and children in there, but not Gwen.

''Where's Gwen?", I yelled. All of them looked at me shocked and started covering there children's eyes. What the fuck was there problem. I looked down and saw I was naked. Oh.

''Where's Gwen?", I yelled again. They told me that she wasn't here. I went back into my room and slipped on some shorts. I heard my phone ring and I answered it right away. Maybe it was Gwen.

''Hello.", I said.

''Hello this is the doctor from St. Angels hospital. Would you happen to know a lady by the name of umm....Gweneth Willow?'', they asked. I felt my heart drop.

''Y-yes.", I stuttered, slightly shaken.

''She's here an-

''I'm on my way.", I say, interrupting him. I grabbed my keys and went out the door.

''Where is she?", I yelled, as I ran into the hospital.

''Mr. Adams, please take a seat.", a doctor said, walking up to me. This is what they usually told people when someone had died or was about to die. I felt tears running down my face.

''Is she alright?", I asked my voice shaking a little. The doctor sighed and sat down beside me.

''We can only save one. Her or the babies, not both. Which one do you choose?", he asked me. I felt so lost. I didn't know what to do. I loved Gwen, but I didn't want to kill our babies. But on the other hand I couldn't live without Gwen and we could always have more children. I looked up at the doctor and made my decision.

Gwen's P.O.V.

I heard beeping noises all around me. I opened my eyes and I was in the pack hospital. I felt so terrible, my body ached in several places. All I wanted was Loki here with me. I needed to know that he was safe. I felt like everything was out of control around here. We had constant rouge attacks and I couldn't help but think that this wasn't the end. However I knew that everything would be alright as long as I had Loki and my babies. I instinctively put my hand on my belly only to find that my stomach was flat. I started breathing heavily, I hoped that what i was thinking wasn't true. I felt in between my thighs and saw that I had dried up blood between them. I felt like I was hyperventilating, I couldn't have lost my babies. They were everything to me. I heard the door open and saw Loki come in. When I saw his teary-eyed face, I knew my thoughts were confirmed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote, comment, and follow me. Tell me how you guys felt about this chapter.

This was a sad chapter to write. What's done is done.

Yours Truly,

-Bookie-