11

Song of the Chapter:
All I Want- Kodaline

"Hannah wake up sweetheart", Hannah heard her mother say from her doorway. Getting up too quickly shot pain all throughout her body, the fresh cuts that scarred her thighs and arms lightly opening. Clenching her teeth, she opened her eyes to find her deranged mother exactly where she thought she'd heard her. By the doorway, she stood, with an orange plate filled with what seemed to breakfast. Not in the mood to argue by not accepting, Hannah gave her a weak smile, "thank you mom", she said softly. Meredith handed the plate over, then took a seat at the foot of the bed, "so i'm so sorry baby about last night, you see your dad was with that, well you know who, and i just had a little too much to drink", she began to say as Hannah's mind spaced out. She'd heard this story so much, she'd practically memorized her mothers apology. "Hannah baby talk to me", Meredith had pleaded, mascara smudged on top of the dark blue and purple bags she had underneath her eyes. Hannah mustered up a smile, "Its alright mom, I forgive you", she lied. Almost on cue, her mother began to sob in her arms, muttering "he left again, he left me, he left", as Hannah ran her fingers through her blonde hair, "lets run you a bath mama, it's okay", she comforted.

It was 7 pm now and she'd finally put her mother to bed when there was a knock at the door. Unsure if she was even alright to be around anyone, she pushed through every tear that wanted to fall out so desperately as she took care of her mother all day, and opened the door. When there he was;

He stood with his fingers in his pockets and eyes as beautiful as ever, sparkling as they met hers. "Hannah", his deep voice whispered in concern. Unable to speak or hold her guard up any further,  she just smiled at him as she felt the salty taste of her tears hit her lips. "Hannah!", he said again, this time with panic. "i'm sorry", she said before he grabbed onto her hand, and lead them outside, onto the rocking chair that sat on her front porch. Without saying a word, Kalin let her cry into his chest for hours upon hours. Holding her close to his heart, he whispered, "you have nothing to be sorry about", while her cries got harder, "you're perfect Hannah, just a little broken".

A/N: Hope you throughly enjoyed this updated :) Let me know what you guys think in the comments & don't forget to vote and share with your friends. Love, your author.