6

Song of the chapter:
Drake- farthest thing

"Um, hi", Hannah awkwardly welcomed. Kalin chuckled to himself as he stood in front of her. "Was about to kick everyone out until I saw you sitting her by yourself", he sweetly shared. For almost a second Hannah could feel her highly built walls fall as she looked up at him with a large grin, "is that so?", she questioned sarcastically before he leaned down, his face now only a couple inches away from hers. "I guess it is", he whispered seductively, causing her guard to creep back up. Their eyes locked for a only a moment before she got up from her seat, "I've got to go", she told Jake who was talking to Dom only a few feet away. Jake grunted, "Han come on we just got here", he said before Kalin intervened, "I'll drop her off", he asserted with a sly smile as he pulled his keys out from his jean pocket. Without a chance to object Hannah was lead outside to a blue truck. "Where do you live?", he asked while helping her into the truck. "7766 Apple hill rd", Hannah shared as he hoped into the drivers seat.

It was silent for most of the ride but Hannah didn't mind. It wasn't the awkward silence, it was the comfortable kind. "It's right here", she said as he pulled up to her house. Steering into her driveway Hannah began to panic, "wait what are you doing?", she asked as he took his seatbelt off and opened his car door. "What, you're not gonna invite me in?", he teased while sprinting around the car to open her door. Stumbling to get out, she had to stop him before he rang the doorbell. She slammed the door shut before hurrying to catch up with him as he made his way towards the front porch. "I don't think that's a good idea", she advised prior to him pressing the buzzer. "why-", he started before stopping himself. Both Hannah and Kalin could hear a bottle hit the wall from inside her house, breaking into tiny pieces, "it's your fault our family is so shitty", Hannah's father shouted to his wife. "Maybe if you stopped drinking our daughter wouldn't be such a piece of shit", Meredith, her mom, yelled back. Kalins eyebrows creased at the sound of the argument. When everything had finally died down, he found the courage to look up at her. Expecting too see her pale blue eyes filled with water, it was to his surprise they remained unweary. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to but I have to say this, never have I met anyone so strong", he said before pulling her into a hug. She stayed stiff in his arms at first, but after a while Kalin could slowly feel her easing into his arms.

A/N: We hit 1K!! How exciting is that? With only 5 chapters!!! So thankful for you guys, I love you all. Hope you liked this chapter, don't forget to comment & vote! Also if you love KAM I also have another fanfic so you should maybe check that out? Anyways with all that being said, see you guys in the next chapter hopefully.

love,

Your author.