Chapter 5: New Pants and mood swings

"Aurora come on it's not that weird." Sighed Luke as he put away my ice cream, having declared it not a healthy breakfast.
"Yes it is!" I protested.
"How so?" He seemed to be getting annoyed.
"My senior year! This last year-i had a history teacher who was 22!" I rebutted.
"So? Wait what has a teacher got to do with anything?" He demanded losing patience with me once again.
"Only that if I was still in high school you would be lawfully banned from even considering to date me!"
"Oh I get it. So you used to imagine this other teacher with you and now you're hoping to have Luke fill that role for-shutting up." Chris trailed off shoving his face deeper into his cereal, after glancing at Luke.
"No! No I never imagined anything like that!" I protested, and even if I had I never would admitt that now seeing the furious and dangerous look in Lukes eyes. "Im just saying that you're age-"
"Come on Aurora isn't it better to date someone who's older?" Asked Gregory who had returned with Chris. "I mean don't most young girls want and pray to date older guys? Something about maturity level?"
"I-y-yeah but-" the cogs in my brain kept focusing on the fact he was four whole years older than me.
"Plus it's a win win for you." Shrugged Troy. "With age comes maturity and-" he smirked.
"Experience." Said Chris the two high fived.
I wasn't sure why, but the idea of Luke having 'experience' made my blood boil.
"Experience?" I asked, almost snarling at them.
"Yeah you know when it comes to intimate stu-ow!" Luke had whacked both Troy and Chris on the head again.
"If you think that experience is going to make me want him more," I was growling as I shook "then you couldn't be more mistaken!" I glared at them and finally they seemed to realize they were in deep water. "Why would I want something that's been used before! That's disgusting! Soul mates indeed!"
I went to shove away but Luke had me pinned to the table from behind before I could blink.
"Get out!" He growled at the others. Something inside me was snapping. Here came mood swing fit number two. The minute he loosened the pressure on me I was throwing things. Any thing I could get my hands on punching kicking and snarling at him.
I don't know why it hurt so bad to know he'd been with other girls before this but it did. Boy did it hurt and boy did it make me mad.
"Calm down!" He seized my wrists pinning them down on the counter behind me.
"No I will not calm down!" I snapped back. "You want someone to follow your orders oh big bad alpha go get one of your past little sluts! Im sure they'd love to hear you're their mate-"
"That's not-" he growled in anger as I managed to free my legs and started kicking and struggling again.
"I will not be another notch in yours or anyone else's belt!"
My rampage continued for a bit as I let out all my pent up anger and hurt. Along with my sudden need to find and kill any female who had previously so much as seen Luke from a distance.
"No don't-" to late I had thrashed against him and knocked into the open dishwasher.
I screamed in pain and surprise as a knife sticking out caught my calf. Boy did that hurt. In my surprise I forgot all about fighting and Luke swept me up into his arms. I'd never really appreciated how strong guys are, especially extremely buff supernatural guys, In seconds I was on the counter Luke in front of me. In all truth I expected a ferocious growl or snarl of anger, Instead however I was greeted by frantic hands and a low whimper. Before I could fully process what was going on he had rolled or more ripped my leggings open to my thigh to reveal the "battle wound."
Drawers were pulled open as I looked down at the small but slightly deep cut on the side of my ankle and calf. Drawers rattled as they were thrown open until he found the items he was looking for.
"Im sorry." Said Luke as with Lightning fast moves he cleaned the cut making me jerk away from him in reflex.
"I-no-my fault." I mumbled. The pain had snapped me out of my fit and I stared at him as he dithered over the cut. It wasn't deep enough to need stitches but it wasn't pretty either. The way he was handling it though was odd for such a huge muscular man-not that I was watching the way his muscles moved while he cleaned it. It was quiet in the kitchen aside from the sound of our breathing and the swish of whatever the cleaning solution was as he lifted or set down the bottle. Once Luke had it bandaged up he pushed all the supplies he had just used aside, not even cleaning it up and instead dropped his head down into my knees as he kneeled on the ground before me.
"Don't scare me like that." He mumbled rebuking me even as his hands gently wrapped around the edge of the counter and he stood up straightening to tower over me again. He looked down at me with an expression he hadn't shown before. The light in his eyes had shifted, dinner yet still warm, It was weary and concerned.
"I-it's not like I meant to." I mumbled looking away from his smoldering blue eyes. Something in them was making my heart pound and for the last of my anger and frustration to melt away. What was it about him that made me this crazy? I glanced at his tired expression and my heart clenched with guilt at the sight of a bruise on his marvelous cheek bone.
"Did I do that?" I knew it probably had been me but with him being supernatural maybe it hadn't.
"Do what?"
So it had been me. I felt such a rush of guilt as I pointed to his cheek. He turned and moved over to the microwave seeing his reflection in the door.
"Looks like you've got quite the punch." he murmured seeming as surprised as I was upset at the bruise on his perfect face. "It'll be gone soon enough but to leave a mark. You've got quite the punch princess." For some strange reason he sounded proud almost of this as he grinned at his own reflection. But I felt so ashamed.
"I-im sorry I don't know what's wrong with me. I never act like this. I just-everythings just-" I was frustrated at a loss for words as I glanced back at him. He was just watching me patiently listening to me, that made me feel even more guilty and frustrated. An old habit of mine whenever I was frustrated or upset surfaced as I ran my fingers through my hair pushing it from my face. However he must have seen something as he scowled.
"WHA-" i grimaced as he grabbed my wrist pulling my hand from my hair. He turned my arm toward me to show me the nice bruise on the inside of my wrist.
"Oh I probably did that when I was freaking...out..." But instead of a sarcastic comment or a no Duh like I was used to from Phillip the dark purplish bruise was brought up.
I stared stunned. Luke was pressing his lips to my injury his hands gently holding my arm as though he'd cause it more injury. His lips were soft as satin as they brushed over the oddly colored area. Tingles like little bolts of electricity zoomed over my skin.
"I-WHA-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I squealed trying to pull away but he didn't let me he kept a careful firm hold on my arm. He gently kissed every offended area before pulling away and looking at me with those smoldering eyes of his that made my heart kick start in my chest.
"Please take better care of yourself. I hate seeing you like this." He mumbled calmly a complete one eighty to the boy who was trying to make me come back with him when I first met him. I was too stunned to do much more than gap, my cheeks flushed a lovely fuchsia. "Okay princess?"
His lips quirked up at the nickname and it was then that My brain started to work again.
Then it occurred to me he was still holding my hand in his big one.
"F-fine! But Im not your princess!" I rebuked him yanking my hand away from him. He laughed at me and it made me blush even more. I was so flustered.
"Don't worry princess despite what the others said you're the only girl I've ever or will ever be serious about." He told me smirking as he cupped my chin in his fingers as he stood between my legs on the counter. "Im all yours. Just...yours."
Something about that sent shivers down my spine and a pleasant feeling through my chest soothing the angry green beast there.
"L-like I care!" I spluttered trying not to blush even more than I already was and shoved him away pulling my chin from his grip. He chuckled at this one making me even more embarrassed and flustered. Luckily my stomach decided to interrupt before things got more awkward or embarrassing.
"Guess I owe the princess a breakfast HUH?" He chuckled stepping back giving me the space I was craving. Yet something inside me made me lean towards him as he stepped away, craving his proximity. I snapped out of it and leaned back but not before he noticed me leaning after him a cocky smirk on his lips.
"And you owe me a pair of pants!" I reminded him as I looked down at my leggings which he had ripped open up to the knee to reveal the cut on my ankle and calf.
"Alright but what do you want first?" He asked.
My stomach rumbles answering that question. "Breakfast for the princess alright."
"I'm not your princess."
Surprisingly he was a really good cook. Even if at first I drove him nuts again.
"I can't believe you're not a breakfast food person." He stated watching me eat my strawberry and whip cream crepe. With bites of scrambled egg in between.
"I've never other than eggs been huge on breakfast. Oh unless it's cinnamon buns that's a different story." I replied after swallowing a big bite of egg. "What about you?"
"I love food in general not that picky." He replied with a smirk.
"I uh Im sorry." I felt awkward now for being so picky.
"Don't be princess Im learning new things about you." He grinned but I scowled.
"Im not your princess." As I said this a bit of whip cream fell from my crepe onto my pants. "Wonderful."
"Guess it's a good thing you already needed new pants." He said with a chuckle. "Right princess?"
I scowled at him. Was he just trying to make me mad again?

Hi guys thanks so much for being so supportive of this story. Sorry I sont post all time like Id like. But I am working on it. :) please vote and comment and tell me what you think.