Chapter 21

"I think we should have a boy."

"Me too, should we get started?" I smiled and nodded. Tonight the girls were staying with my parents so, Rickey and I could have some alone time. Rickey and I actually got married a couple days ago and it was amazing. Never would I have thought I would be married to him, but I'm so happy I am.

Flashback.

"Are you sure you want to go through this?"

"Yes daddy, I love him. Believe me, I never thought I would be marrying him, but daddy I'm glad I'm marrying him. He has been so amazing with everything and he treats me so good. The girls love him and I'm happy daddy."

"Okay princess. Just say the word and were out." I smiled at him as he leaned down kissing my forehead.

"I can't believe today is the day I will walk my baby girl down the aisle."

"Daddy don't cry." I saw a tear in his eye, so that filled my eyes with tears.

"McKenna, don't you dare ruin your make up." Sean yelled at me as she came over and helped me wipe my tears away.

"It's almost time." I nodded and the girls crowded around me to make sure I was ready.

"Mommy." Ellie yelled.

"Baby, you have to stay with Sean, okay." She nodded and I leaned down kissing both my girls foreheads.

"Love you babies."

"Love you mommy."

"Love you momma."

Sean took the girls and they went with her while I went back over to my dad.

End of flashback.

Rickey kissed my forehead and pulled me into his arms.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"What are you thinking about?"

"Our wedding." I smiled.

"You looked so beautiful. When I saw you for the first time you took my breath away."

"Are you trying to talk me into another round?"

"I'm telling you the truth." He smiled, leaning down kissing my lips.

"You looked so handsome too." I smiled as I kissed down his neck.

Flashback

"Rickey, back in high school I had the biggest crush on you. Little did I know where we were going to end up. There was plenty of times I could have killed you, but then things got better. You have been such an amazing daddy to our girls, and I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for them. You pulled me together when I thought I couldn't pull myself together. You never pushed me to talk. You were there for a shoulder to cry on when I needed it. Besides my daddy, you are the most important man in my life. I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you so much."

"McKenna, I've waited for this day for a long time. The first time I saw you, you were sitting in the coffee shop with Sean talking. I thought you were the cutest girl I've ever seen until I laid eyes on our daughter, and then you became the most beautiful woman. Seeing you at parties you were always the girl that stuck out to me. Back then I never thought I was good enough for you and honestly I wasn't. You're the most amazing mother, our girls are so lucky to have you. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you baby."