Chapter 12

She was here. They laid her on my chest and cleaned her off while we both cried. I was a mom, I was her mom.

"You did so good honey." She kissed my temple as we looked down at the baby then she was taken.

"Wait." I frowned at the nurse.

"It's okay, they're just going to weigh and measure her real quick." I nodded, watching them while they did her measurements and wrapped her up. They put a hat on her head then they finally handed her to me.

"It's okay, mommy is here." I kissed her forehead and she calmed down looking at me.

"Hi baby, I love you so much."

"She's so cute."

"She's perfect." I kissed her forehead again and I just looked at her. This little girl was my daughter, I was her mommy.

I groaned making Sophia look at me.

"What's wrong momma?"

"I'm having contractions baby."

"What?" She frowned looking confused.

"It mean's your sister is coming soon. I need to call daddy so he can come stay with you."

Colin came in to rub my back, helping sooth the pain a little bit. I grabbed my phone and quickly called Rickey.

"Hello."

"Hey are you busy?"

"No, everything okay?"

"I'm having contractions, so can you come stay with Sophia? I don't know how long it will be so you might be staying here with her."

"Are you going to the hospital?"

"Yes, when you get here so hurry."

"On way."

"Thank you." He hung up and I gripped Colin's thighs as a contraction hit.

"Breathe babe."

"Shut up." I hissed.

It went away and I relaxed against him.

"Mommy."

"Baby, daddy should be here soon."

"I want to go with you."

"Honey you can't. I promise I will call daddy so he can bring you to meet your sister."

Ten minutes later Rickey finally showed up.

"Daddy." She smiled running over to give him a hug.

"Hey baby girl."

"Okay, we're going to go. Love you princess."

"Love you mommy."

"Good luck guys."

"Thank you, Rickey, I will text you."

"Okay."

Colin brought me to the car and I texted my mom telling her we were going.

"This is it. We're finally going to meet our daughter." I smiled at him, squeezing his hand.

Even though I went through this already I was scared as hell. This was a whole different pregnancy compared to Sophia. I'm hoping this will go as smoothly as last time though.

(Rickey's pov)

"I want to see mommy."

"Honey, your mommy is in a lot of pain right now. She doesn't want you to see her like that."