Chapter 15

"Babe, do you have a sister?" I looked at Cammie confused.

"No why?" She showed me my phone where there was picture of me and Sophia.

"Who is this then?"

"That's Sophia, she's my daughter." I smiled.

"You have a daughter?"

"Yes, she's four."

"She looks like you."

"Really? Everyone thinks she looks just like her mom."

"Who is her mom?"

"McKenna Morris. We went to high school together."

"Were you guys a thing?"

"Nope. Never have been and never will be. She is getting married and has another daughter."

"You see Sophia?" I nodded.

"As much as she will let me."

"Do I get to meet her?"

"I would have to talk to McKenna and she would want to meet you first."

"Do you think she will like me?"

"Yea I think she will, both of them will." I smiled kissing her cheek.

"Ugh I have to go to work, so will I see you later?"

"I have Sophia for a little while, so I will text you."

"Fine."

I kissed her lips and she left. I rolled over and went and got in the shower. Today I was going to tell Sophia about Cam and just have her tell McKenna. That way she will tell her mom what she really thinks about me having a girlfriend. I pulled my clothes on just as I heard the knock on the door.

"Daddy."

"Coming princess." I smiled as I opened the door and she quickly wrapped her arms around my leg.

"Hi princess."

"Daddy." I pulled her into my arms and she hugged me tight.

"Princess go watch your show so I can talk to mommy real quick."

"No hold me."

"It will only be for a second." I set her on the couch and she stayed. McKenna was in the kitchen waiting for me.

"What's wrong?"

"She's been having nightmares. There's monster ones of course, but then she has them where we leave her. I've been talking to her about it, telling her that's not going to happen, but you need to talk to her too."

"Okay. Do you think something triggered this?" She sighed, shaking her head.

"I don't know maybe she will tell you something different."

"She's going to be okay."

"I'm just worried."

"I will talk to her."

"Okay, I have to go." I nodded and she went to say goodbye to Soph before leaving. I sat down and she quickly curled up to me.

"Mommy said you've been having nightmares." She nodded and I frowned pulling her closer.

"Want to tell daddy about them?"

"I don't want you and mommy to leave me." My heart hurt knowing she felt like this.

"Princess Mommy and I are not going anywhere. We love you so much. We would be so lost without you." I pressed my forehead to hers and she smiled at me.