Chapter 5

**Picture of Andrew to the side**

"Well, well, what do we have here?"

Both me and Damen's heads snap up, only to be faced with an annoyingly familiar face. 

"You!" I practically snarl, causing Damen to look back at me with confusion but I'm too busy trying to shoot lasers at Copperh- Excuse me, Finnagon, with my eyes. If anything, Finn's smirk gets bigger.

" You know, Doll, you really have to come up with a new greeting. This one's getting kind of old."

"Oh, I outta-" My words were cut off by Damen clearing his throat, causing me to look back at him only to find him already staring at me with the most bewildered look on his face, it would have been funny if the situation was different.

" Excuse me for interrupting but can someone please explain to me what the fucks going on." He looks back  down to me, " Why do you look like you want to kill him?"

" Because clearly I do. My turn, What the hell is he doing here?" Damen opens his mouth to speak but the Devil himself interrupts.

"Allow me, roomie." My eyes widen at his words and he seems all too pleased at my reaction.

"What?!" I practically scream.

" You heard me. I now live here."

Nobody said anything for a minute, Damen was to busy wondering what the hell was going on, Finn was just sitting there practically oozing in self satisfaction, and me... Well I'm just contemplating what the fuck I did to God to deserve this. I mean, come on, Im a good person when I want to be! Why cant that be enough?

I finally turn to Damen with a calm expression on my face, which makes Damen even more confused considering I was ready to rip out Finn's throat not even 6 seconds ago. " Damen, Can I please speak to you in private?"

" Well I dont kn-" He stopped when he saw the murderous glare on my face and cleared his throat, " Uh, yeah sure, of course." Damen gets up and pulls me up with him, then looks down at his clothes, or lack thereof, and turns back to Finn. "Umm, we're gonna be right back, just have to go get some clothes and all."

Finn smirks and I can just see all the dirty thoughts going through his head at Damens words. " Dont worry, man, I know how it is" The dick has the nerve to wink at me!

I scoff " Sure you do." I roll my eyes at him and turn my back to him and walk over to Damens bed and sit down, purposely avoiding looking at it.

" I'll leave you too alone for a moment. I gotta go help Drew with everything downstairs anyways." I hear Finn say and wonder who Drew is.

" Yeah, man, I'll be down there in a minute." A couple of seconds pass and I know that Finn has left because the urge to kill is gone. I feel rather than hear Damen come up to me and  sit down. 

" Why do I feel everybody in New York is your enemy and we've only just got here yesterday?" Damen asks, trying to hold in a smirk.

I roll my eyes. " It's not everybody in New York." Damen laughs and it puts me into defense mode. 

" Oh yeah, sure. First, your roommate and now my flatmate who I didnt even know you knew let alone hate. I gotta tell ya, You work fast, Cade." He tells me, clearly trying to get a rise out of me and well... It worked.

" First of all, Me and Cece have come to terms and realized that there is a way for us to get past our differences and second, your flatmate is a fucking prick who likes to keep people from cheesy goodness!" I spit out, clenching my fists.