Chapter 4

**Picture of Cece to the side**

45 minutes and 4 donuts later, Im sitting on Damens couch in his new flat, vowing not to move for the next couple of hours. Those donuts really hit the spot and im basically in a food coma. After getting dressed and Damen buying me breakfast, we came back to his new flat and I have to say, Damen did pretty good for himself. The neighborhood surrounding it isnt the best but you totally wouldnt be able to tell from the inside. Damen gave me a short tour of it before he ran off into the shower. It's nice and I'm totally still pissed at my father for telling me I couldnt live here. The place is fucking huge!

Right when you step in the loft, you're in Damens room. He set his bed in the middle of the far wall with his computer desk next to the bed and a dresser on the other side. A little over to the left, you have the living room complete with a flat screen and a couple of thrift store couches that he didnt even try to match together. On the opposite side of the loft, the kitchen sits. Surprisingly, it already has appliances in it. On the far left of the house is a staircase that leads up to the second floor which, if you were up there, you could see down onto the first floor. theres a bed up there and a couple of other stuff which I suppose is from one of the roommates. Next to the staircase is another door which I found out leads to another room. Everything is completely open and there's really no privacy. 

Basically, this house is everything Damen could ever want and more. There's not alot of doors and you could be in several parts of the house at once! But the excitement in me started dying down when the boredom set in. I was literally just sitting here twiddling my thumbs because even though Damen has a telly he hasnt bothered getting cable which I thought was completely absurd. 

Damen filled me in on his roommates. Apparently, they've been looking for a place to stay in since freshman year but everywhere else was either A.) too expensive B.) Not enough room for the both of them or C.) The people they would be living with were fucking off their rockers. Damen told me that was actually what they said. They seem like pretty cool guys from what he told me. If they could just fucking get here already!

" Hey Cade?" Damen calls from the bathroom.

I sigh. "Yes. Damen."

" I kind of forgot my clothes in my drawer, can you hand me them?"

" You know, Damen. I could have sworn I told you to remember to bring your clothes with you before you took a shower."

I could hear him sigh all the way in the living room and it brought a smile to my face.

" Yes Cadrian, I know what you told me. I'm sorry I didnt listen to you. There. It's done, I said it, now can you please hand me my clothes now?!"

Im the one to sigh now and sullenly get off the couch. "Fine, Damen. Once again, have to do everything."

"Yes because handing me a couple of clothes is so back-breaking." I roll my eyes and make my way over to his dresser and start digging through it. I come to a complete stop when I come across his underwear drawer. Is that...

Rubber ducky boxers...

Oh this is just too good. I have to cover my mouth to keep Damen from hearing my burst of laughter. I grab the rubber ducky boxers and walk over to the bathroom with I know what must be the smuggest look on my face. I open the door, which causes Damen to immediately scramble around for his towel.

" Shit, Cade, what the fuck?" I just smile wider and hold out his boxers for him. "I've got your clothes." I tell him in a sing-song voice with the biggest smile on my face. I watch him take one look down and he immediately groans and snatches the boxers out of my hands, sending me into a fit of giggles.

"Dammit Cade, where did you get these?" He snaps while pulling the boxers on, causing me to bend over laughing at the sight of him in rubber ducky boxers and nothing else. 

" What's the matter?," I manage to get out between my laughter, " You look so adorable!"

"Shut it, Cade!"

"In fact," I hold out my finger, "I think everybody else should experience this beautiful sight." I tell him while I pull out my phone.

Damen squints in confusion. "What do you-" His eyes widen when he sees me point my phone at him. "Cade, you better not! Im warning y-"

His words are cut off when my flash goes off. "Oh this is definately going out in a mass text." I say, already typing out a text to everybody. 

"Oh, no you dont!" I squeal as Damen makes a grab for my phone and hightail it out of there, with him right on my heels. 

" Get back here Cadrian!" I hear him laugh behind me and shriek as I trip over the couch and land face first on top of it. Damen is immediately on me and flipping me around. I gasp as he straddles me, momentarily knocking the breath out of me.

"Where is it, Cade?!" I start twisting my body from side to side, trying to keep him from grabbing the phone.

"It's just... one... picture, Damen!" I grunt out, furiously shaking my body.

"You either give me the phone or be prepared for the tickle monster!"

I stop my moving to give him a death glare. " You wouldnt dare!" He brings his face closer to mine and fucking smirks at me. "Try me." 

Just before I could headbutt him in the face, Damens door opens.

" Well, Well, what do we have here?"

** Sorry this is short, another chapter coming up! And can anybody else picture Damen in rubber ducky pajamas like me?**