Gotta Be Bad To Be Good. (A Mindless Behavior Story)

"She hurts feelings, She breaks hearts. She stays quiet. She play smart. " ~Wale  

Jae| I sat...waiting for the next nigga to attempt to throw game at me, even though he knows that I will decline. I call those my victims. Taking another sip out of my glass indulging in what was once still there, I look up and see the next man to give me the time of day. Which I think is highly unfortunate by his part. "Aye ma, Why you sitting here all by yo self?" He says flashing a smile. I pettily look up with a face that could either portray attraction or deception. ."First, I'm not your 'ma'. Second I suggest you turn around because I guarantee I won't be your next Friday night hit." "Damn, see thats why I don't fuck with with hoes like you. Y'all always think you can try and put a nigga down for satisfaction, when the only reason you do is because you don't accept the fact that people show respect nowadays." He says trying to check me. "Yeah, like you came over to me to show respect? Fancy niggas like you come to clubs like this to find a quick hit, not to show respect." He was silenced by my statement. "We'll maybe if insecure hood bitches like yourself wouldn't be so hopeless a nigga like myself could get some." That ticked me off. A little about me...hood,yes. A bitch, maybe..but don't call me out of my name. I stood away from the bar. He stood a good foot over me. I moved closer too him standing directly in front if his face. He smirked slightly. "Your bold." I said with a deceiving smirk. "I see your finally figuring out what hoes like you are supposed to do." He said observing me, grabbing my wrist as if he thought I was giving into his ways. "I have to get something." I said turning around towards the bar. He smiled in his accomplishment. Smash. I felt the tiny pricks sink into my palm but I didn't care. I looked at his body, laying there in the debris of what used to be a bottle. Bastard. He really thought he was about something. I squatted down next to his side... "Huh, I see you show more respect on the ground. Fuck with me once. Cool. Try to fuck with me again... your friends will be pouring forties on your grave..saying this ones for my homie, nigga." I stood and grabbed another drink. I simply walked over the nameless man who tried to holla, leaving the club. Trying to get my mind straight, I set out for my apartment.

Prod| I hated leaving the studio late. I desired to go home and sleep but the speed limit only let me go so fast. Turns and stop lights seemed to be everywhere I didn't want them to be. Many bars still boomed since it was only after 1:00. I stopped at a red light thinking about my warm pillow waiting for me, noticing a figure passing by. I watched attentively as the woman glided across the street as to be here but also somewhere else. She had wiped her fore head and then her cheeks. If I'm not mistaken she was crying. I hadn't realized the light was now green and a car was now honking at me vigorously. I pulled off without the pillow on my mind but now this intriguing women. Who was she? Why is she crying? I tried to get her off my mind, but it was hard. Pulling into my driveway I noticed my living room light was on. No doubt that these retards were here. I unlocked the door and walked in. Clean. They didn't trash my house again. I tossed my keys in the little bowl on the table. "Ahh! Get off my back nigga!"  

"Shut the fuck up before I turn this bitch inside out." "I dare you." I said walking in the living room. "Prod, we missed you!" Ray said still focused on their game of 2k. I walked in the kitchen and checked my fridge. "Y'all didn't eat none of my shit, Did you!?" I yelled. "Naw nigga," Roc said, "...we just came to chill." "Whatever, just Lock the door on your way out." I said tiredly dragging myself up stairs. "Rawr" Ray said mocking my agitation. "That was mad gay!" I yelled before closing my door. I heard there obnoxious laughs fill the living room. All I know is they better lock my damn door. I changed quickly and crawled in to my lonely bed. I closed my eyes to sleep but found myself seeing that woman again. I needed to figure her out.

Leigha| "My bitch, why you walkin in here all early." I said as Jae closed the door. "Because me and yo moms finished fucking already." She snapped back. "Yo mamacita,watch what you say about my moms. Ill cut a bitches throat." I said. She flipped me off. "Where's Robyn?" She asked. "Upstairs fucking some nigga named Donny. "I said rolling my eyes. "Hoe." Jae says just in time because Robyn is coming down the stairs. "I ain't no hoe, told you dat." Robyn says with this Donny guy walking behind her. He leads him to the door, kisses his cheek and pushes him out. "You believe what you want Robbi." Jae says sprawling out on the couch. "So Jae, how was your night?" I ask seeing the emotions written all over her face. "I let a nigga eat glass. How does that sound?" She kicks off her heels. "Sounds fun. And you didn't get caught this time either!" I cheer. "Yeah, I know. But on my way home this creepy nigga was watching me when I crossed the street. "She says with a furrowed brow. "Was he sexy?". Robyn yells from the kitchen. "I couldn't tell, but it was weird." "Maybe he wants you girl!" I say happily. "His car was too nice for him to want some tight bitch like myself for anything else except to fuck." She says.  

To be honest that was the sad reality for us 3. We've been used. Broken. All of the above but, we ride or die for each other. And that's how it always will be. Don't trust no niggas that is our motto. And we hope to one day get out of the hood and marry a prince but a prince will only be another nigga with a dick. 

: This is short but vote!