Chapter.19.

Harry's P.o.v.

--* "Stop! You are hurting him." A voice screamed. The voice familiar. The voice soon grew softer. The banging louder. Soon everything was black.--*

I quickly woke up, Callie by my side, sweat soaking my back.

"You okay, Harry?" Her voice sleepy signaling I had woken her up with my sudden movements.

"Mhm. Fine." I said unsure of what had just Happened.

"Okay, it's 4:16, I want to sleep more." She giggled. I couldn't help but smile.

"Okay. I need to change." I said getting out of bed to change my shirt.

"You know you don't have to wear a shirt to bed." She groaned.

"I know." I smirked, walked towards the bed with a sky smirk in my face.

"Harry." She said laying her head on my chest once again.

"Callie." I said in the same tone.

"How d-do you feel?" She paused, "about me being P-pregnant?" She finished with a sigh.

"I think it's a gift. I'm glad." I said sincerely.

"R-really?"

"Are you scared?" I asked honestly.

"Y-yes." Warm tears falling on my chest making my heart quiver.

I sucked in a huge breath.

"Why don't we get dressed and go somewhere?" I asked.

"Harry, it's like 4:30 in the morning. The sun hasn't even risen." She giggled.

"And we are both up. Lets go!" I smiled.

"Fine." She sighed.

"You don't need to do anything else but get clothes on, I promise."

I smiled turning on the light to the fairly large room.

"Okay, geez." Her tone sarcastic.

+*^

After we got our clothes in and the coffee was done so we could take it with us.

"Where exactly are we going Harry?" She said slipping into the car.

"That's for me to know an you to find out." I smiled.

••••••••••

Callie P.o.v.

Where the hell is he taking me? I'm not scared. I'm safe.

"Now will you tell me?" I pleaded.

"No."

I was becoming very mad, not knowing where I was going pissed me off.

"We're here." He said under his breath. I still didn't know where we were.

"Put this on, make sure your eyes are covered." His breath soft on my neck.

I put his beanie on my head covering my eyes.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" He questioned texting my sight.

"10?" I questioned.

"Wrong."

"Okay, now what?" I questioned.

"Follow my voice." He said waking away.

"Harry! Damn it, would you just take my hand." I said not moving a muscle until a large hand was holding mine.

"Here." He said closer.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Now follow."

I followed until there was soft grass under my feet.

We stopped.

A cold metal pendant his my bare chest.

"Harry?" I whispered. The hat still on my head.

"I'm here." He whispered as he kissed me, removing the hat leaving my hair looking like a rats-nest.

I looked at the new necklace.

"H-Harry, I can't."

"Please." He breathed, our foreheads touching.

"It's yours. Your Paper Plane. Your mom gave this to you. I-I can't." I said trying to take it off.

"Yes, yes you can."

"Okay." I said tired of fighting.

I grasped the cold metal warming it up in my hand I see Harry on the swing, the swing where we bonded. The true place I loved.

"And I want to do this as well." He said slipping off the swing. He slowly got down and one knee. I don't want to get married, not yet.

"Callie, this isn't a proposal. It's a promise. I promise to love you no matter what happens, no matter what life throws at us we will always be together. I will love you until the day I die. I want you to make this promise as well. Please."

He opened a small box, holding an Infinity ring. The sign black and silver. Tears in my eyes. My voice to weak to speak I just nod.

"I love you." He said kissing my cheek softly. The ring fit perfectly.

From that moment on I knew, we are truly Infinite.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay!! So what do ya think. Sorry I haven't added a chapter for the past few days. Wattpad was being stupid!! Soo COMMENT! And VOTE!!<3

-SquishyTurtles.