Chapter.17.

Louis P.o.v.

I was scared for Callie, she was my best friend after all, I haven't talked to her in over a month. I picked up the phone to call her. I taped the 'contacts' symbol of my phone and scrolled to find her name.

"Ah." I said once I found it. I taped call placed the phone gently against my ear.

*^*Ring. *^*

*^*Ring. *^*

"Hello?" I questioned.

"Lou?"

"Yes." I said then laughed awkwardly.

"How have you been? I haven't talked to you I like a month, or so." She squealed.

"G-good." I stuttered. Not wanting her to know in going out with Harry's Ex girlfriend, Taylor. That would be bad.

"Lou, I have something to tell you." Her voice dropped to a whisper.

"Okay love, shoot." I smile on my face hidden through the phone.

"I-I'm pregnant."

I had nothing so say. The fact that my best friend is pregnant. The girl I used to love, the girl I still love.

"Oh, really. W-who's the father?" Trying to sound enthused.

"Harry of corse!" She exclaimed into th phone.

I nearly choked on nothing. Harry? Him of all people him!

"Oh, that's neat." I said sarcastically through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, well, LouBear I have to go."

"Okay. Bye." I slammed my phone down shattering the screen posed at myself for letting her go. Not beating him when I had the chance. But, now I'm dating Taylor. I sent her a quick text.

TayTay: Come over. We need to talk!(;

Within minutes she was over.

******

Callie P.o.v.

"Who was on the phone, love?" Harry hollered my way for the living room.

"Louis!" I said right back. "We need to go to the doctor. For this child in my belly." I smiled at my tummy.

"Okay, why was Louis calling you?"

"Hell if I know." I giggled.

"Okay."

"I feel like a Tella-Tubby, with this baby in me." I laughed at my own pathetic joke.

"But you're cute." He retorted.

++

When we showed up at the doctors office I looked around to see the magazines laying around, ripped and old. Harry's warm body sitting next to mine.

I look into his mossy green eyes. Our foreheads touching. His hot breath on mine, making chills run down my spine. We almost kissed but we got interrupted.

"Callie. Callie Groff!" The woman yelled.

I got up taking Harry's hand in mine.

"I love you." I whispered to him.

"Are you two married?" She asked the twinkle in her eye hinting that we were.

"No ma'am, not yet anyway." Harry said with a cheeky smile.

"Cute. Do you know how far along you are?" She asked me.

"Um, no I was hoping you could help determine that." I smiled.

"We sure can." Her smile big.

"Thanks."

"Oh, I'm Nurse Tina, by the way." She said reaching her hand out.

"I'm Callie and this is my boyfriend Harry." I said smiling.

+

After a series of tests and an ultra sound, the baby is healthy.

"You are about, 6 weeks pregnant."

"Wonderful thank you." I smiled walked out with Harry by my side.

"Wait here." He said leaving me infringing of the building to get the car.

"Fancy to meet you here." A familiar voice tickled my back making the hair stand up.

"What do you want, Zayn?" My voice harsh.

"You." His lips slowly going after my neck.

"No. I have Harry." I spat. He left seeing Harry pull up in his car.

I got in silently.

"You okay love?" He smiled.

"Fine." I stated bluntly.

The ride home was quiet all I wanted t do was sleep. The actions if the day tiring me out and it was only 5 in the evening.

"I just need a nap, is all." I smiled reassuring him, not wanting him to know what happened at the hospital.

••••••••••••<3••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Authors Note!!<3

What do you Guys think? Let me know.

Comment!

Vote!!

Share!!!

I don't care!!<3

-SquishyTurtles.