Chapter.6.

Harry's P.o.v.

She found out I could sing. That was a secret I had kept hidden I only sing to my sister. Then I moved, I haven't sang since.

"Harry?" Her voice soft.

"Yes?"

"Sing again. Please." Her voice wanting.

I put the guitar up and laid down.

"Come lay with me, please."

She didn't hesitate.

"Now will you sing? For me."

A silent tear left my eye. I haven't sang for anybody in what felt like forever.

"I found God on the corner of 1st and Amista.

Where the West was all but won.

All alone smoking he last Cigarette.

I said "where you been?"

He said, "ask anything."

Where were you when everything was falling apart?

All my days spent by the telephone that never rang.

And all I needed was that call that never came.

To the corner of 1st and Amista.

Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me.

Lying on the floor surrounded, surrounded.

Why'd you have to wait, where were you? Where were you? Just a little late, you found me, you found me."

As I finished my favorite song by The Fray. Her eye lids closed and she became peacefully asleep.

Seeing somebody sleep relaxes me. Makes me feel like I'm worth something; having somebody fall asleep I my arms.

••

Callie P.o.v.

I woke up with Harry by my side. I really wish we could date. But he's the new kid. I'm pretty sure Lou still has feelings for me. Damn. Why are boys so confusing? Niall I hope will never come around.

I looked up at Harry. His eyes closed. His face soft. His pink lips slightly parted letting soft snores come through.

I tried to get out of his strong hold. But it only got tighter.

"No babe, stay with me." He groaned.

"Harry, I have got to pee." I whined.

He let me go.

After I used the potty I walked into my room to find an empty bed. I was sad. So I got some clothes at thinking Harry was in the kitchen. I stripped out of my large shirt that I got from my dad. I reached for my bra. It was gone. I looked around to see if it fell. I soon saw a mop of curls and soft green eyes full of lust looking at me from the edge of my bed.

"Harry!" I screamed quickly trying to find a shirt. He has stole them all. Fuck me sideways. I cover up the important parts of my chest.

"You look beautiful." He winked.

"Can I have my shirt back?" I whispered. Ignoring the complement. I've never felt this way before. Over exposed. I wanted to cry. Not because I was topless and Harry was making goggly eyes at me. Because I was ashamed of my body. I hated my body. Like most girls I hated me.

"Here." He said handing me a shirt and my most reveling bra.

I turned to leave and go back to the restroom to put it on.

"Love, you can put them on in here. I won't peek... Much." He winked, I just rolled my eyes.

"No." I stated sternly walking away.

After I was done changing I walk back into my bedroom and here Harry talking on the phone. I stay quiet an still.

"No, I can't. She has feelings for Lou still I can see it! And Niall oh my, poor Niall he got slammed pretty hard." There was a pause in the conversation. Harry looked at me pissed.

"Look, mate I have to go, talk to you later." He smirked into the phone.

"H-hi. Haz." I stuttered.

"How long were you standing there?" He growled I to my ear.

"N-not long. I-I had just walked up, w-when you s-saw me." I stuttered once again.

"Did you hear anything?" He had cornered me. I had no way to get out what so ever.

"I heard the whole thing." I growled into his ear.

"Well, we will have to punish you now won't we?"

"W-we?" I questioned.

"Yes, Zayn and I."

_C_L_I_F_F_H_A_N_G_E_R_

Don't hate me!!