Chapter.13.

Harry's P.o.v.

"Well, I know, I love you." I whispered in her ear, feeling the goose bumps on her skin. She slowly turned to face me, her perfect smile etching on her lips. She nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck.

Snores soon escaped her lips causing me to smile. I knew. She was the one. I refuse to let her go. Thinking, my eye lids were getting heavier I slowly drifted into a sweet sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing.

"Fuck." I mumbled not wanting to wake Callie up. I quickly slid the green 'Answer' bar over.

"Hello?" My voice rough.

"Hey babe." The female voice said, flirtation in her voice.

"Um, who is this?" I questioned. Removing myself from the beautiful body laying in me.

"Aw, baby. You don't remember me?" Her voice irritating.

"Well, I obliviously fucking don't if I'm asking who the fuck this is." My voice harsh and rough.

"Meet me at Starbucks. Right now. I'll show you who I am." Her voice low and demanding

"I have a girlfriend." I bitterly spat into the phone walking to the kitchen.

"That doesn't surprise me." Her voice sharp.

I ended the call not wanting to fight over this. I soon hear foot steps come from behind me. I pause and soon feel small hands wrap around my waist.

"Good morning beautiful." I smiled turning around in her arms to look at her face.

"Mornin'." Her voice small but easy heard.

"Want some breakfast?" I asked.

"Not really. I kinda want you to come back to bed." Her smile irresistible.

"Okay." I gave in seeing her blue eyes in the dim light made them perfect.

|~|~|

Callie P.o.v.

Walking up to the bedroom with Harry by my side. Life was good.

He slid into bed then letting me slide in after him. His arm wrapping around my waist perfectly, like a puzzle.

"Harry?"

"Hmm?" His voice soft.

"Did you mean what you said? About loving me?"

"With every ounce of my heart." His lips connecting with my neck.

The contact sent chills down my spine.

"Do you still think you love me?" His voice rough breaking the contact of his lips to my neck.

"No." I paused. "I know I love you."

He grabbed my waist tighter pulling himself closer.

"Good, I guess that makes us infinite."

I smiled at the thought, knowing from that moment we truly were infinite.

I looked at the clock. 11:34.

"Harry, I think we should get going. I'm hungry."

"Get dressed and I will be downstairs. Where do you want to go?" He asked, lips connecting with mine.

"I don't know. Nandos?" I smiled, sliding out of the the bed.

"Okay. See you in a bit."

"Mhm." I mumbled into a kiss.

*•*•

"What would you like to do now, love?" He asked holding my hand.

"You choose, I chose lunch."

"How about a movie? Or the park?"

"The park would be lovely."

"Off we go!" He said pulling me along with his little skip.

"I love you." He stopped skipping looked into my eyes. His green eyes, crystals. His soft pink lips crashing into mine.

"This isn't going to the park." I winked.

"I love you too."

•+•+•+••••••••

A/n] Thanks for reading my little squishys.

Comment and Vote!!<3

-SquishyTurtles.