Chapter One

Tony's POV
I can't believe it. I can't believe she's gone. I can't believe I'm looking at my fiancées gravestone. My precious little Erin is dead. We were planning on getting married. But she's dead.

I guess I should explain what happened. We were mountain biking in June, before Warped Tour started. It was us, Vic and Danielle, Mike and Alysha, Jaime and Jessica and we were all taking a little trip before the tour started up. However just the two of us went out that morning. It was a beautiful day that day. We started early in the morning and took a break around noon. We settled down on a blanket Erin brought and we ate our lunch. I still remember the way her eyes lit up in the sun. They way her hair settled on her shoulders. She looked beautiful like always.

After we finished our lunch we laid down and looked up at the clouds.

"That one looks like a turtle!" she said with a little giggle.

I looked over at her. The way her face lit up looking up at the sky just made me so happy. Her beauty always left me in awe.

I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her in towards me.

"You're so beautiful." I said, kissing her forehead.

"I love you, Tone" she said with a smile.

"I love you too, E" I said as I lifted our woven hands and kissed hers.

"Hey, that one looks like a baby" she said.

I looked up, " Yeah, it kinda does" I said, squeezing her hand.

"How many kids would you want, babe?"

I thought for a second, I never really pictured myself as a dad. Erin would be a wonderful mom, she has such a sweet and caring personality.

"As many as you want, E" I told her.

"I think I'd want three kids" she replied.

"Three times the charm" I said.

She giggled a little and nuzzled her head into my shoulder.

"I can't wait to be married and be with you forever" she said looking up at me.

"I can't wait either" I said with a kiss on the forehead, "come on, let's head back to camp."

We packed our stuff up and headed down the mountain. It was all going great until we were almost back.

It all happened so fast. Her tire hit a rock and her bike flipped up and over the side of the cliff. She just kept tumbling down. She would've been okay if she hadn't have hit her head on a rock. I jumped off my bike and ran down after her. I got out my phone and called 911. Since she was bleeding from her head she had to be airlifted to the hospital. I wasn't allowed to go in either. After they went up I ran back to camp.

"EVERYONE GET IN THE FUCKING CAR WE'RE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL!" I yelled at the guys.

No one hesitated to run outside and jump in one of our cars. I was in no state to drive so Vic jumped in the drivers seat, Mike in the passenger and Jaime and I in the back seat. The girls ran to Jessica's car and jumped in and followed us.

----------

"Where are we going?" Vic asked me.

"Claremont General Hospital" I said choking on tears.

Jaime embraced me in a hug, "Hey, calm down she'll be okay, Tone."

"T-there w-was sssooo m-uch blood" I said between chokes of air.

"Tony, just deep breaths, it'll be okay, kid" Mike said calmly.

So many things were racing through my mind. The drive to the hospital was a big, long, blur.