Through the Forest

As I traveled deeper into the forest I realized it was getting dark and very quick. I wish I packed a jacket. It's freezing cold out here! "Hey little lady." I spun around so fast my head did summersaults."What's a pretty girl like you doing out in the woods by herself?" A man in a blue long sleeve and nice gray dress pants stood about six feet behind me. He walked closer as I backed further away. I crashed into a tree. "Uhh...uh.. I'm going to my grandmothers house." I stammer. He nods but I don't think he's convinced. "How bout I walk you the rest of the way? Only thieves and prostitutes walk these paths." I could feel my eyes widened. Judging by his appearance he didn't look like a prostitute. Thief it was. If he found out I was a princess then..... "No I'm okay. She is only around the corner." He shook his head meaning no. Being a princess I mostly practiced manners and how to drink tea. I tried archery and i was pretty descent but i can't fight and I most certainty don't have a bow and arrow so if only I could...

He got even closer placing both his arms on each side of my head. I closed my eyes feeling the bark scratch my back. "Oh little missy, no one tells Steven no." I shut my eyes even harder. Think happy thoughts. Think happy thoughts! His arm suddenly slid down the tree and there was a huge thud. I opened my eyes. There was the 'Steven' guy on the floor with an arrow pierced through his torso.

* so how do you guys like it so far?

I know it may be moving a little fast but I just don't want it to get boring. Trust me, it'll get better ; )