The Seductress

In the darkness of the night, a servant of Bernardo's house opened the door to the sound of a woman's voice. And as the entrance to the hallway was made open, allowing the light from within to fall upon the stranger, a beautiful woman in a green hood was revealed. Her long hair hung low, adorning her round face of enchanting beauty. They were darker than the night, in contrast to the bewitching blueness of her eyes.

  "Do forgive me, Domina," the old woman apologized in full respect once recognizing who the unanticipated guest was. Bowing down her head in humility, she shifted to the side in order to allow the guest access to the grand villa of Bernardo Mancini. 

  Carefully raising her face not to meet the luring gaze of the guest, she gently put aside the woman's green hood of fine composition.

  "Bernardo Mancini had not been expecting anybody tonight," the old woman explained, "but I will let him know that you have come to see him, Domina."

  "I will be waiting for him in the main parlor," the enigmatic stranger informed the servant and scanned the interior of the house with a quite intruding and possessive gaze. 

  The servant cleared her throat, her voice gravelly from old age and weariness in her soul at the mere presence of this beastly woman. "Yes, of course, Domina."

  "Tell me," the guest ordered in her cold silvery voice, looking over her shoulder at the servant. "Where are the children?"

  With doubt evidently mirrored in the old woman's eyes, she hesitantly answered, "Up in their bedrooms asleep, Domina. The Dominus has made it a rule that they go to their beds two hours after dusk overrules the land outside."

  The mysterious visitor turned around, obviously pleased by what she had heard, and continued to make her way to the parlor while the woman finally ran upstairs to call upon her master.

  At every piece of ornament that garnished the living room, the visitor stared attentively, periodically passing her slender fingers lightly over their textures. It wasn't too long before she heard from behind her the main doors of the room fling open and then close with a definite click sound. His sturdy steps were audible but soon seized, and she knew he was already by now standing in wait for her.

  "What a fine home you have, Bernardo," she said, still having her half-naked back face him. Probably the view of it was what astounded him. "It's a shame you don't have a woman by your side to take care of this fine household." 

  Taking several unhurried steps round the room, with every contact of her heel against the expensive marble floor accentuated, she finally faced him with a knowing smile on her red lips. "Why don't you invite me to your chamber, Dominus?" she questioned, her honeyed voice filling the now humid air between them.

  Bernardo stood before her, in a state of perplexity, not quite believing the scene of tonight's unanticipated visit. He meant to say something, but as soon as the black silk material of her lace dress fell to her feet in an unexpected swift movement, exposing a voluptuous body of the most beautiful and appealing form and shade, he was frozen in place, completely speechless and motionless. He watched her throw her hair in full volumes over her shoulders so that they would cascade freely above her brazenly exposed breasts, rounded and glistening under his desirous gaze.

  He was completely held captive by her majestic beauty, standing there spellbound, and she knew it. Right then she moved in closer to him, her eyes never once diverted from his flushed face. She gently took hold of both his hands, wet from the adrenaline rush he must have definitely been undergoing, and placed them flat against the soft and tight flesh of her tummy before raising them higher to cup the fullness of her bare and ample breasts that throbbed and ached in the imprisonment of his greedy hands. 

  She drew her face closer to his until her cheek rested against his own. "Take me now, Bernardo," she whispered weakly into his ear, breathing warmly against his neck. "I am all yours."

  By now he had her completely enclosed in his arms, bared and ready to receive him. He raged her smooth lips with his eager ones, and caressed and rubbed her body profoundly. She had herself laid down on the carpeted floor while he rapidly undressed himself. She watched him in all his reckless excitement and impatience, laughing at him out loudly till her husky voice was the only sound he yearned to hear. He was entirely hers. She knew it now, lying before him shamelessly in her naked magnificence. And as soon as he took her, fully driven by the madness of his voracious desire, she, Raya, knew she had him trapped for all lifetime.