Chapter 13: Madison

Just so you guys know, this book is coming to its end rather soon. And the picture to the side will be of the sequel's cover! (:

===*===

They say that time
Heals everything
But they don't know you
And the scars you bring…

The song played from my phone that was plugged into a speaker. To be honest, I’m not that big of a fan of The Wanted, but this one song really helps me, but only some, not much. I just can’t believe Kendall called things off that quick. For somebody who claimed to be afraid of getting his heart broken again, he sure did rush into a breakup quickly…

I guess I should have had seen it coming at some point. Who was I to think that Kendall and I would actually last? Maybe I just expected it to end differently… So what if Sierra found out about us and James did, too? Did he really think that was a good reason to end things so quickly, and over a text message? He could have had at least told me to my face…

Or maybe we weren’t working out as well as I thought we were. To me, everything just always felt so perfect and wonderful. With him, everything that involved love felt right and made sense. But now? Now I just wonder how everything can just slip away so easily. It just doesn’t make sense. And there’s no telling what will happen with Big Time Rush now!

Oh, did I not mention it’s been a few weeks since the break up? Well, it has been and James isn’t even looking at Kendall during writing sessions, and Kendall won’t even speak to James. Who knew a relationship could more than likely ruin such a strong friendship? Most importantly, who knew that a simple relationship could have the power to destroy a band?

Will my brother’s fans hate me for ruining Big Time Rush if they found out the truth? As far as they know, Kendall has still always been single and he and James are still close friends. But what if they found out that they weren’t actually talking or looking at each other, and I am the reason for that?

Why am I even bothering to think like this? B.T.R. is still going, and the band is still alive. But maybe not for long.

Girls, take this as a warning. Don’t fall in love with your best friend’s brother: especially if he is a pop star.