8. Being Out of Place is Fine, But With Rockstars It's a Bless (Kris)

Thnx so much for the reads and votes! So much love <3

_____________________________________________________________________________

-Small Recap from previous chapter-

Hey Kris! I’m in LA..” She said, sounding happy and excited. “Rain, I’m hungry come on!” An unfamiliar male voice pouted, which caused me to chuckle a bit. She’s with someone? And it’s a guy.. How nice. “Shhh, We’ll go in just a sec.” She hissed, and took a breath, “Anyway, I’m here. Call me as soon as you can.. I’m miserable right now.” She teased at the end, and it almost sounded as if she meant that certain someone who kept begging her  to find a restaurant nearby. “Anyway,” She laughs, “I got to go, see-ya!”

She hanged up.

I chuckle, “Let’s see what she gets into.” I mumble putting my phone aside. “Funny I haven’t called.. her back.”

I sat there, and chuckled. “I’ll Call her later.” And then took a bite of my chocolate bar.  

-Present [July 4, 2010] -

Two weeks ago I bought this amazing house and Austin officially moved in with me. The day after I recieved the phone call from Rain we decided that we would met up in a couple of days on the first day of warped. AHHHH I can’t wait, I miss Rain and i miss hanging out with the rest of Austin’s band...although there is one member that I haven’t met and it’s his guitar player..hmmmm i wonder when I’ll meet him. Meh whatever i’ll meet him the day that warp starts. Today is July 4th and me and Austin are throwing a little get together, he’s gonna invite his friends and i guess we’ll just party till tomorrow.

I need to go for a run.. My inner wolf was dying to be let out. I feel free, she feels free, that’s how it all works. I glanced over my shoulder, looking up at the blue sky. There was still daylight, but you could see the colors darkening meaning it was getting late. I left out the backdoor, and started running towards the woods. My speed suddenly increased, and slowly my wolf started unleashing itself out from me. White hair started to grow out from my arms to legs, and before I knew it my wolf was fully unreleased.

I landed on the ground with a thud. I glanced down at my white furry paws, and let out a breath.

This is one of the things not all people knew about me. My father is a werewolf, the Alpha of the Black Moonlight Pack, and I got those wonderful genes and hey, I became a werewolf too. The whole Pierce family are a bit out of the normality, compared to average people.

I guess it’s alright to be out of place sometimes.

I raise my paw close to my snout, and lick it. My wolf was satisfied being released. My black tipped tail wailed in excitement, I found it kinda cute. My big hazel eyes roamed around the tall trees, and I stood silent hearing from far distance if anybody was nearby. I could only manage to hear birds chirping, the sound of the waterfall, and the bushes rustling. No human detected.

I smiled, good. I ran off, and did whatever my wolf wanted me to do.

~ ~ ~

After running for what felt like hours I made my way back to my house. after i changed back i had the realization that i completely shredded my clothes...sigh...hmmm i wonder if my phone is around here...i look around and spot it, oh there it is. I reach out and grab it and send Austin a quick text

- CONVERSATION -

[Key: K=Kris, A=Austin]

K: hey Austin would you mind bringing me some clothes...um i kinda shifted and shredded all my clothes sooo...