7. Hot Guys, and the Club. But No Drink for Me. [Part 1] (Rain)

The Story of the Young,

    Innocent & Reckless.

7.

_____________________________________________________________________________

After a short shower, I dressed into ripped leather pants and a black belly-cut shirt that had a triangle design in the center. It had pink and peachy colors splashed behind the triangle, it made it look cool itself. I wore my black heels, and my sherlock glasses, all together with my gypsy jewelry and my black hat. I wore a coat of black eyeliner, and red lipstick. I sprayed my favorite perfume on me, and put on my leather jacket. 

As soon as Felix walked into the room, I stopped what I was doing. He smirked, and leaned against the wall. “You look mighty fine, Miss Pierce.” He replies, “You have that, Hollywood scene going on.” He winks, pushing himself off the wall. “Let’s go darling.” 

I took my bag, in which I had my wallet and phone, and walked out my room making sure it was locked pretty good.

“Where are we going?” I ask him, as we headed into the elevator across the hall. He pressed the button, and faced me, “To a club, darling.” He says and the elevator doors open and we walk in. “It’ll be fun, trust me.” He says and presses the 1st floor button, and the doors began to close. 

“I guess so,” I mumble, leaning against the red walls. 

And then it hits me. “Fuck! I’m suppose to call my mother..” I mumble, putting my head in my hands. He laughs, “Don’t worry Rain, you can call her tomorrow... when you’re sober.” He winks. I roll my eyes, “Nice one Felix, but I believe I’m not getting drunk.” I mumble, taking out my phone from my bag. “Ugh,” He says and takes my phone out of my hands. I gape at him, “Felix!” I shout, and try to get it back, but he refuses to. “Don’t worry Rain, at least try and be careless tonight.” He says, and the elevators door open.

I sigh and walk out the elevator with him. “Alright, just give me my phone back.” I reply, and he chuckles, “Eh. No.” I stop at my tracks, “Now.” I growl, and he raises an eyebrow. “Alright then, sheesh.” He says and hands it to me. I smile, “Thank you,” I say and put it in my pocket.

“Now where is this club we’re going?” I ask, and he shrugs, “Eric is picking us up in his car, with his girlfriend. I believe it’s a couple... miles?” He replies with a sigh, “I wasn’t always good at math, okay?” He says, and I laugh.

“Yo Felix!” A male shouts, walking into the Lounge from the front doors.

We turn around to face a tall figure in all leather and studs head towards us. Felix smiles and walks towards him, “Hey brother,” He replies giving him a manly hug. “We ready? Where’s the chick?” Eric asks, and looks over his shoulder seeing me. He smirks, “You’re always good with the ladies,” He says, and walks towards me. “Hi! My name’s Eric.” He introduces himself, “You’re Rain, right?” He asks, shaking my hand.

“Um, yeah.” I reply, and smile.

To tell you one thing, this guy was hot as balls. 

He grins, making his lips look sexy and wicked. “Alright guys, let’s start heading to the club.” He cheers, and we just follow him.

I pull my glasses down, seeing the pink haired girl in the front seat, her piercing blue eyes looking at me. She seems to look a bit... jealous?

As I jump into the car, Felix behind me. I sat near the window, which is always my favorite place to sit since I was little.