Exordium 2 - Aly

Exordium 2. - Aly’s Introduction.

“You know what? I’m done with this Alysson. Do what you want! I’m fed up with this and your attitude. I’m fed up with your little lies, and your little stories you come up with. I don't know how you have such high grades when you just...” She sighs and rubs her temples.  I sit back on the wooden chair, waiting for her to go on.

“Look, go to school or dont I dont care anymore.” She says grabbing her bag and car keys, and walks out the door, slamming it in shut in the process. I wait for the sound of the car leaving the driveway, and get up. I run upstairs to my room and look for my sweater and bag. I notice Kris had left me a note in the mirror.

Left for warped, tell mom I left or not. I really don't care. She might already noticed

With a sigh I erase the writing in marker and grab my stuff. I grab the printed out sheet of the warehouse I wanted to buy and head out go to “work.".  I pull my hoodie up and slip on my earbuds, picking a random song on my playlist and turning up the volume. I look down at my warehouse and smile, hopefully I’ll be able to buy it.

I walk into the agency and walk up to the front desk. I smile at Linda and ask for Andrew who's obviously in his office already waiting for me. I walk into the elevator and press the fourth button. I notice there’s a red headed chick looking at me, with a disgusted look on her face. I smile at her and put up the volume, earning another nasty glare from her.

I walk out of the elevator and walk straight to his office, knowing this building like the back of my hand. I don’t even bother knocking, I walk in and sit in the chair waiting for Andrew to come out of the bathroom.

“Jesus christ, you scared the shit out of me.” He says walking out, jumping slightly.

“You knew I was coming already, don't look so surprised.” I say and smile.

“Yea I do, that warehouse is nice and you should buy it. Your salary should pay for it and it will give you enough, so you’ll extra money left after it." He says sitting in his big fluffy chair.

“Sweet.” I say and look at the warehouse once again.

“You're really leaving the biggest agency in New York, to go to L.A?” He asks looking at me curiously.

“I’m tired of this place and somethings telling me I have to do this, plus I’ll still model in L.A. No worries you're still my agent.” I say and smile.

“Thank god.” He says faking a sigh or relief.

“I’ll see you in L.A then doll, you still got one more shoot before you leave though, honey.” He says. I shake his hand and get up, walking to leave.

“Yea I know, see ya there.” I say and walk out of the office, and soon enough the building. I sigh and think about actually going to school and end up going against it. I walk up to a random payphone an dial Kris’s number.

“Hello?” She says. I can hear the TV in the background.

“You left?” I say getting to the point rather quickly.

“Aly?” She asks.

“Yea its just little old me.” I say.

“Hey, and yea I wanted to leave. And I think that the reasons why I shouldn't come to warped are so irrelevant. So I took it upon myself to not give a shit and go by myself.” She says, I can tell she’s smirking, obviously very proud of herself.

“Well next time tell me ahead of time. Do you have money?” I ask getting concerned.

“Yea dont worry, I got it all covered Alybear,” She says.

“Fine, call me everyday up until warped. Then get your ass straight home.” I say.

“Alright, calm down, I gotta go bye.” She says and hangs up before giving me time to respond.

With a sigh I hang up the phone and let the next person make their call. I knew that when mom got home she would be asking a lot of questions and frankly I know i’m not going to have a lot of answers for her.