5.1

Ashton and I were so sleepy after getting off the plane and I just wanted to get in bed cuddling up with Ashton. We checked in and the lady took us outside onto a golf cart driving us away from the hotel.

"Miss where are you taking us"? Ashton asked confused.

"Oh I forget to tell you; one of your family members called and put you in a more private room" she told us. I looked at Ashton knowing who did this for us and not surprised one bit and I knew I would call him tomorrow when I've woken up not grumpy like I am at the moment.

After the women left I walked straight to bed not bothered unpacking one bit because my feet hurt and I was grumpy and just wanted to sleep.

"Savannah" I heard Ashton say.

"Leave me be, I'm way too tired for honeymoon sex tonight maybe tomorrow night" I said pulling the covers over me.

"I wasn't going to suggest that but I'll be in bed soon I just need to unpack the suit cases" he said. I lifted my head up soon seating up.

"Babe, don't worry about it and just come cuddle me until I fall asleep" I pleaded. Ashton turned around rolling he's eyes getting into bed cuddling me.

"I can't believe were married now" he told me.

"I know, goodnight" I said cuddling up to him to get warm. Once Ashton stared playing with my hair and humming a tune I felt myself drifting away slowly and finally sleeping.

The next morning I started smelling beacon and eggs but they smelt burnt. I got up straight away running into the kitchen seeing Ashton having trouble and the kitchen a mess.

"Ashton! What did you do"? I asked running over turning the stove off.

"I wanted to be a good husband and cook you breakfast in bed but instead it looks like you're getting burnt breakfast in bed or no breakfast, sorry" he said. I put the pot in the sink turning around walking over to him.

"Ash; we are on a honeymoon and we can go out for breakfast plus looks like when we get home or while were I will have to teach you to cook something more than two minute noodles or mac and cheese" I said giving him a kiss.

"Okay, let's clean up first then head over to the restaurant for breakfast" he said.

"You made the mess, you clean it up" I said turning around walking the other but I turned back around "I'm just joking; of course I'll help" I said grabbing the cleaning products that were under the sink. I threw a cloth at him telling him to start cleaning while I cleaned the pans.

After breakfast we decided to take a walk along the beach before heading back to our room or should I say house to get ready for our day exploring Bali.

"'It's so beautiful here, wish we could just stay here that would be nice and away from the drama" I said looking at the sea.

"It would but we've got friends and family that will miss us too much and I've got a job as well Savannah" Ashton told me.

"I know and you're leaving me soon and I don't know how I'm going to live because I've been getting use to the fact that you're here" I said intertwining my hands with he's.

"Yeah but there will be times where I get a year off and sometimes where I'll have a year away but right now were together and I've got a couple of months left with you until I return" he said giving me a kiss. We continued walking back to our house but I noticed Ashton had a 'thinking look' on he's face.

"Ashton, somethings up. There's something you want to tell me or ask me"? I asked.

"Since were married now; I've been thinking lately that maybe we should find an actually house" he said.

"Why? Were fine in the city and in our apartment why would we want a house, when it's just us two"? I asked him confused.

"Because were married now and I mean what if a little person comes along, I mean the apartment wouldn't be the best thing for a little person" he said. "Sorry I've been thinking about that since the day before our wedding" he said.

"Oh, I see" I said keeping quite. "Ash I'm not sure if I'm ready to have little people running around with us yet plus we just got married, isn't that rushing into something"? I asked.

"But a lot of people get pregnant after their honeymoon and I was just saying if there was a possibility we could move out of the city and find a nice home outside of the city, but that's just a thought" he said putting he's head down probably wishing he didn't say anything.

"Ash; at the moment it's just us two but if a little person does come along then we'll talk about then but for the time being let's just focus on us two" I said giving him a quick kiss. I knew Ashton wanted to have he's own kids but I still wasn't sure. I was just happy that it was me and Ashton at the moment oh and the dog Tigger but I wasn't quite ready to extend the family just yet.

- - -

Okay sorry I haven't updated for a couple of days I went back to school last week and got a big smack in the face because this term is a really serious term for year 12's and I need to keep focus  plus I've got my school musical this week, so like I say always I will try my best to update and updates my not be until the weekend or middle of the week. 

1st of all has anyone watch the suicide squad trailer! It is bloody amazing and I can't wait until August next year for it! so excited :D 

2nd of all has everyone heard She's kinda hot because that's also bloody amazing and you should go buy it on itunes or download it whatever you want to do. It's been stuck in my head since it came out. 

Thank you for the comments and votes x You rock! xo