3.7

It was our last day being alone together in the city and my weekend away with Ashton was full of adventures. Ashton and I were in bed until ten in the morning. I knew we couldn't stay in bed all day.

"Ashton we need to go out today, like go to the beach or something; I don't want to spend my last day doing nothing" I said, Ashton pulled me close to him kissing me on the forehead.

"Go get dressed and I'll go make breakfast and then I'll take you out" he said.

"That sounds like a plan" I said getting out of bed walking into the bathroom to get change.

When I walked out of the shower and getting changed, I walked into the kitchen seeing Ashton on the phone.

"Yeah okay, thank you sir I guess I'll see you soon" he said not sounding happy at all. He hung up the phone putting it beside him and holding onto the bench annoyed.

"Ashton" I said, he turned around seeing he was tearing up and I quickly ran over to him giving him a hug. "What happened"? I asked

"That was work, they just told me when I'm leaving" he said, I looked up at him seeing how upset he was about leaving again. "I'm leaving on the first of January" he said. I took a step back a bit looking down at the ground.

"Oh" I said, he was leaving so soon but I knew I had to stay strong.

"I'm sorry for doing this to you Savannah but it's my job, maybe you should just break up with me and just forget about us" Ashton said walking out onto the balcony. I knew this was he's job and I need to get used to it. I walked out onto the balcony seeing Ashton just looking out at the view.

"Ash" I said wrapping my arms around him.

"Savannah, don't" he said. I pulled away from him and he turned around shaking he's head. "Don't say everything will be fine because it won't be, I know it won't" he said.

"Ashton what has gotten into you, we've had an amazing weekend with the both of us and once you get that call everything feels like it's falling apart because your leaving so soon, well it's not" I said.

"Savannah you could be engaged to Luke by now or even that Mitch guy and have one of them by your side twenty four seven but instead you choose a guy who can't be there when you sad or need cuddles, you choose the guy who is away for almost a year and soon it could be more" Ashton said, I could see him tearing up.

"But Ashton I made the right choice, I know I could have ended up engaged two one of those boys but I do like them the way I love you; you're my boyfriend and it's going to stay that way and every time we reunite it will be perfect, plus did they say how long you'll be gone for"? I asked

"Only four months" he said.

"See at least it's not a year being away from home" I said.

"I'm just scared" he told me.

"Scared of what Ashton"? I asked

"I'm scared that you're going to leave me and send me a letter saying you can't do this, I've seen it happen to my friends and the faces they have when they get that letter"

"I'm telling you right now Ashton, I love you and you love me and I'm never going to get sick of you" I said, I leaned in giving him a kiss wrapping my arms at the back of he's neck while he wrapped he's arms around me waist. I pulled away smiling at him and said. "Now let's go have a perfect Christmas Eve before going back home" I said smiling.

"Let's go" he said.

When we arrived home from the city, Anne Marie ran out giving us hugs and helping us with our bags. We put the bags back into Ashton's room knowing we would sort them out at some point. Ashton seemed tired so I told him to get some rest while I helped he's mum with cooking, I shut the door walking down to the kitchen starting to cut up some veggies.