4.9

Months went by after the announcement that Savannah and Ashton were getting married. They decided that the wedding would be on September 22nd and their wedding would be in a garden by the lake. Savannah's bridesmaids were Bailey, Lauren and one of Savannah's cousin Tracey. Ashton's best men were Calum, Michael and it was going to be he's best mate from the army but he couldn't make it to the wedding so Ashton's second person was Luke since these last couple of months they've been hanging out a lot just like they did when they were young.

There were two more days until they walked down the aisle saying I do to each other, Ashton was freaking out knowing the groom has to write an amazing speech to get the bride to cry but it just wasn't working out with Ashton. He just wanted it to be there wedding day so he can watch the girl he fell in love with four years ago walk down that aisle.

Savannah

I was getting married in two days not believing how quickly these months went but I was glad I don't have to be stressed out as much as I was when we only just started planning. Ashton and I spent the whole day together cuddling on the sofa since tomorrow were not allowed to see each other because of our parties and Bailey thinks it's such a good idea for the bride and groom not to see each other.

"You we could just ditch our parties and I'll sneak into your hotel room and we can just cuddle; I like that better then not seeing you" Ashton told me.

"Ashton we can't do that" I said sitting up.

"But when I work I never get to see you; it's not that job where I can come home after six and see my beautiful fiancée cooking me dinner or sleeping on the sofa from her stressful day from work; it's a job where I never get to see you" he said looking said.

"Ashton it's one day and how about this if you go to the party, you can call me up before you go to bed just so you can hear my voice and I don't care if your drunk" I said.

"Fine but just you want until the honeymoon because your all mine" he said leaning in kissing me neck. Ashton and I decided to head to Bali for our honeymoon because we did a lucky draw of our favourite places that we've also wanted to go and Bali was the winner.

"So future Mrs. Irwin I have a request before tomorrow comes and that is to dance to one last romantic song before we our pronounced husband and wife" he said getting up holding my hand. He grabbed the remote and Bruno Mars, It Will Rain started playing.

"Bruno Mars nice" I said smiling.

"Come here" he said pulling me up and pulling me close to he's chest, he just started swaying with me and I rested my head on he's shoulder enjoying this moment. Ashton wanted to pick the song for our first dance and it wasn't going to be the song we first dance to, Ashton left it a surprised and I couldn't wait to hear it.

The next morning came by quickly and when I woke up there was a rose by the side of me where Ashton normally sleeps and a note.

The boys kidnapped me earlier than expected and I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye but I'll call you later tonight and I hope you have fun at your party. – Ashton xo

There was a knock on the door and I got up running downstairs opening the door to see Bailey with the girls by her side.

"Okay the boys are gone, we've got two more hours until we book into the hotel and why are you still in your pj's" she said looking at me.

"Maybe because I just woke up" I said shutting the door "Just give me a couple of minutes to get ready and just help yourself to the food and TV" I said turning around running upstairs.

The road trip to the hotel was quite long but worth it once we saw how beautiful it was; this was where our wedding was going to be and I was excited about tomorrow. Bailey came to a stop and said.

"Alright girls; the boys are at another hotel until they finish there night then there going to return here by midnight but if they come early and you see Ashton hide Savannah" she said; the girls nodded and I shook my head.

"Bailey stop overacting" I said getting out of the car.

"I'm not overacting; I just want Ashton to cry when you walk down the aisle" Bailey said acting offended.

"Have you not met Ashton? He can get pretty emotional" I said walking into the hotel. Tonight was going to be a fun night with my girls but half of me still wants to be at home cuddling with Ashton.

The night was coming to an end and most of us were drunk and I was actually the sober one for a change. We had to put Tracey to put because she got smashed the most tonight. We went to so many clubs and they tricked me going into a strip club which I didn't mind since it basically was my night of freedom and I did tell Michael that I would allow Ashton to have a stripper at he's party.

"Alright girls to make this night better and relaxing let's go and put pj's on and put on a movie, does that sound good"? I asked them. They all nodded and we walked into our rooms getting out of our going out clothes. I opened the door to my room shutting it behind me and once I turned around Ashton was there on the bed smirking.

"Ashton, what the fuck" I said "You're not supposed to be here and plus I look like a mess" I said, Ashton got up from the bed wrapping he's arms around my waist.

"First of all you always look perfect and second of all I quickly snuck off from the guys just to come see you quickly because I won't have a lot of time because I'm missing you too much" he pouted.

"Ashton; it's only a day not six months or a year I think we're use to is by now" I told him sitting on the bed. Ashton sat down next me intertwining our hands together.

"Can I be honest with you"? he asked.

"Of course Ash" I said smiling at him.

"I actually quite nervous for tomorrow because what happens if I fall or what happens if I screw up my speech. I feel like I'm going to ruin this for us Savannah and I have a fear that I'm going to be a terrible husband" he said looking down at the ground. I put a finger under he's chin lifting he's face up so I could see he's beautiful face.

"Stop stressing too much Ash everything will be fine and you're going to be a great husband; I just know it and if it helps I'm nervous as well about everything but we have each other and we've been waiting months for this" I said. I leaned in giving him a kiss but soon got interrupted hearing Michael's voice.

"Where's Ashton"? He asked.

"Isn't he with you guys"? Bailey asked.

"He said he needed to head out for a walk and he hasn't been back for a while so where's Savannah"? he asked.

"She's getting dressed and actually she's been in her room for a while so" It was quite for a second and Ashton tried to hide under the bed so I quickly got up grabbing my pj's. The door opened and Michael walked in rolling he's eyes.

"Ashton get up; I can see you I wasn't born yesterday" Michael said. Ashton got up from under the bed walking over towards Michael but he quickly run over giving me a quick kiss.

"I'll see you tomorrow, love you" he said before walking out with Michael.

"Love you too, sweet dreams" I said, Ashton soon left and I knew after Ashton's little stunt Michael and the guys would keep an eye on him to make sure he wouldn't leave the hotel room again. The night ended with us girls watching a chick flick and we fell asleep watching the movie and I fell asleep with a smile on face knowing when I wake up the day will come and I'll soon be Mrs. Irwin.