A New Change

-Ebony's POV-

'Don't worry Lou I've just checked in now, I'll be in London soon' I reassured my new boss on the phone.

'OK love, see you then, have a nice flight' I was sat in Dublin airport waiting to board my plane and to start my first full time job. One Direction's stylist. Your probably wondering why i'm not freaking out, well I've been friends with Niall since forever. He was my next door neighbor. I was so excited to surprise him at tonights concert. He has no idea I'm on my way over.

'flight 24D to Heathrow airport will be leaving in 15 minutes.' The intercom announced before kindly asking us to have our passports ready. I took out my passport from my cluttered bag and showed it to the tall women with the fake smile at the desk.

'Thank you for flying with Ryanair' she smiled handing it back to me.

'Thanks' I smiled making my way down the corridor and up the steps to the plane.

'Hello' greeted the air hostess.

'hey' I smiled. I made my way down the plane looking for my seat.

'7E, 7E' I mumbled to myself before finding my seat beside the window. I took out my laptop and headphones before putting my bag in the compartment above my head. A women and her daughter sat next to me, already making my flight annoying by squirming and trying to settle themselves. I turned on my laptop and put on mean girls blanking myself from the rest of the plane passengers.

When I arrived in Heathrow I waited impatiently for my suitcase. When I finally seen my blue case with my Wetsmeath coloured wool on my bag a grabbed it and wheeled it to the the exit. I ran to the taxi rank grabbing the last taxi and headed for the O2 arena. I was so excited to finally see my best friend and meet the four boys who have replaced me for the last four years.The taxi man kept me talking the whole journey.

'Here for a while I'm guessing referring to my suitcase.

'Yeah, I'm working here' I said politely.

'From Ireland I'm guessing...Midland area?' I nodded

'Yeah how did you know' I giggled.

'Have a sister in Ireland, live outside of Westmeath' he told me all about his sister and his love for Ireland making me feel welcome to London.

'You going to the One Direction concert?' he asked pulling up to the gate into the back of the O2. 'Working for them' I laughed before paying him and grabbing my suitcase. I fixed my black heels and my long brown hair before taking a deep breath.

'Here we go' I walked up to the man at the gate and told him I was the new stylist Ebony Healy. 'welcome Ms.Healy. enter through door one we'll let Lou know your here.' Said the tall dark haired man.

'Thanks' I walked to door one only for it be opened before I could attempt to reach the handle.

'Ebony, Welcome' said Lou hugging me.

'Follow me, I'm just finishing Liam's make up.'

I followed her to the make up room where Liam sat.

'Hello' he smiled.

'Liam this is our new stylist' Lou said.

'Ebony' I said confidently shaking his hand.

'Liam' he replied with a cheesy smile.

'OK Ebony can you get out Niall's make up. The list is there' she pointed at the paper on the table. I took out the brushes and powder, along with a comb, mouse and hairspray. Lou knew I was friends with Niall but promised not to tell him and let it be a surprise. Last time I seen him I was 15. We have only spoke through text and phone calls since then. I missed him but he never did forget about me even if he is so big and famous. We talked atleast three days a week.

'okay Liam can you get Niall for me Lou said putting her brush down on the counter.

'OK see you later Ebony' he smiled. 'Okay so since you and Niall are friends I'll let you do his make up just to see how you get on. There was a knock on the door.

'Lou I thought I was next' a boy I recognized as Mr.Tomlinson himself stood at the door with a pout.

'Yeah you too Ebony is doing Niall's' he smiled at me.

'Hey nice to meet you' he said politely .

'you too' I replied. A knock at the door interrupted my chat with Louis.

'Is it my turn' a familiar Irish accent said.

'Niall' I smiled.

'Eb?' He said in disbelief. He hugged me tightly.

'What are you doing here.?' He said pulling away.

'Meet your knew stylist' I said with both hands on my hips.

'You two know each other?'Louis asked. 'This my friend Ebony' Niall smiled.

'Wow you look so different, your taller and you have no braces,your hairs longer too' he said playing with the bottom of my hair.

'Says Mr.Worldwide himself' I chuckled.

'I'm not pitbull' he teased.

'Right let's get to work, beautifying you' I teased.

'I'm already gorgeous' he frowned. 'Sure' Louis said grunting. He sat down and I took my brush and powder and brushed from his cheekbone down.

'So your colour' I teased. He showed off showing off his duckface.

'how beautiful' Louis teased.

-------

Sorry its short its just to see if you guys are interested, hope you like part one....please vote (: