Chap. 8

Stupid sunlight its so fucking annoying fuck why do I feel so warm and....heavy?

Harry was ontop of me. He looked so cute and calm unlike the cheeky flirty Harry that I know. His head was in between my breasts and he had his arms tight around me.

"Morning Babe" He suddenly said with his raspy voice. Gosh his voice.

"Morning curly" I said smiling at him.

"This is the best position I could ever be in. Me in between your legs and my face between your lovely breasts. Ahhh....I could stay like this forever."
He said grinning at me.

"Yeah well, I have to get up from bed. So would you mind moving your heavy ass from me." I said ignoring his comment. Then my iphone 6+ started ringing on the nightstand, Harry was fast enough to get it first. He looked at the caller ID.

"It says Momma Bear." Harry chuckled.
I just groaned knowing she would only be calling to read me a whole bible on why have I done the stuff I did, judging me and shit. Like always nothings changed, but I really don't care what people think or say of me.

"Are you going to answer?" Harry asked staring at me directly in the eyes.

"Ehh, she may be calling just to warn me and judge me like always." I said.

"Babe you gotta answer, she's your mum." he said in a caring way, that made my heart melt. Ugh fuck no. No feelings.

"Okay, fine." I scoffed. He just chuckled at succeding.

"Hello"

Mom "Dawn I assume that by now you are now with your brother Louis. Am I right?"

"Well don't asumme mommy because you will make an ASS out of U and ME. Did you ever thought of telling me he was coming for me? Did you ever thought of what I would think? You ruined my whole fucking life now, the only good people I had with me we're my best friends and you took em' away from me." I snapped and Harry looking at me still laying on me.

Mom "I was only doing whats best for you." she said sternly.

"Best for me my ass. Why didnt you went back to England and stay with me. To give me love. To take care of me? Huh?" I shouted getting angrier.

Mom "You know me and Dan have work and we have to travel the world." she said sternly.

"Yeah travel and work is more important than your daughter, but why do you take the girls with you? Because you know you're afraid that I might give the girls drugs, because you think I will get them involved in my shit? You don't let me see them. Why the fuck do you do that shit?" I shouted. Harry was rubbing my arms and kissing above my breast to calm me down, but this women was driving me sick.

Mom "Because they are little and they need their mom and not nannies." She said angrily.

"Oh so they're important and im not?! why did you left me with dad across the fucking world, when I was little and called you every night crying, pleading you, telling you how he hired nannies to take care of me. How he never played with me and never stayed with me. Didn't I deserved a mom to be there for me. Why didnt you fought back to get my custody with you?! Why the fuck did you just let me go just like that?! You are a fucking selfish bitch." I shouted at her angrily.

"Shhh babe calm down." Harry whispered softly at me.

Mom "Because your dad payed alot to get your custody to the judge and I couldn't do shit, Dawn!" she shouted finally I pushed her buttons.