Chap 2.

So after doing the everyday shit routine we managed to go to our classes withou bursting out in anger for the stupid people in school. Right now I was in choir class. You night think it's fun but trust me its boring. Theres a bunch of freshmens and theyre just stupid.

So the only person I hang out with is Natalie, she is like me, but the girls think shes a bad influence. Just because she uses drugs and has been in jail, and they think I will start using drugs again and get in a shit load of trouble like before. So heres my story,
I am Louis Tomlinsons sister and yeah we have the same last name, but our original last name is Austin. When me and Louis were little he was 8 and I was 3, but we got along very well we were best friends. Then my mum and dad decided to divorce because things werent going good. In the process of the divorce they didnt know what to do with us. Mum wanted to keep us, but dad wanted us too and mum was thinking on letting him visit us whenever he wanted. But daddy wanted to keep us so he bought us whatever we wanted and I was a daddys girl so I was the one who got caught in the trap. Louis didmt want to live mum, so the judge gave my mum Louis custody and when they asked me who I wanted I picked my dad. By then it was a hard time for mummy and Loui and since my dad is american he wanted to go live to LA. But I could still visit back England and still saw them on summer and school vacations, etc. But when I got 10 years old my dad went on business trips a lot and he never was home and he hired babysitters to take care of me but I wanted dad and I cried myself to sleep and the babysitters never stayed because I hated them. One day I called my mom and I told her to send me back to England and at the age of 11 I already lived back in England. And yeah right now I live in England but i have an American British accent or sometimes I just talk with american accent or British because of my dada being American and Mommy being British.