Chap. 1

"Ugh Shut the fuck up!" I groaned picking my iphone 6 plus from the nightstand. Just by looking at the bright screen I almost went blind. Jesus Christ. So it was my lovely mother. Not.
"What a fucking lovely way to wake me up, don't you think mommy? And aren't you downstairs anyways?" I said sarcastically. "Watch that mouth kid. And no I and had to leave for a buisness tour and your dad is leaving also for buisness trips and we don't know when we are coming back. So we are trusting you this time to be by yourself and we left you the credit card to buy whatever you want and behave. Also you can use any of the cars in the garrage,just don't damage them please. Now Dawn, I also don't funny buisness at home, is it clear?" She said serious. "Well damn I was planning on bringing the girls and a couple of other friends to play hide and seek, but 'no funny buisness' then" I said trying to get her mad. "You never take anything seriously" she sighed. "No theres no fun in being serious, just look at you and dad" I joked. "ENOUGH DAWN WITH YOUR SHIT AND GET IT TOGETHER BEHAVE BECAUSE WE ARE SO DONE WITH YOU AND IF YOU DONT, YOU WILL FACE THE CONSEQUENCES AND LET ME TELL YOU THEY WILL NOT BE GOOD OR A JOKE FOR YOU."

And that lady's and gentlemen is my dad for you.
"Yeah, yeah go fuck yourself" I hanged up before more bullshit came from his mouth. So yeah I never get along with my parents and they are never home, besides they always try to control me, but nothing works. And I never listen to them, don't get me wrong, but it's just they annoy me.
I got up from my warm and comfy bed and got prepared for school. I went for a nice hot shower then brushed my teeth and face. And last make up and outfit of the day. I picked and shirt that said Breakfast Coffee Pancakes and rolled the sleeves up my shoulders and high wasted short shorts and black toms. After that I did my makeup, I just used black eye liner with mascara and that it. No caked face.
Then I straightened my hair and curled the ends. When I was ready I got my sports bag for volleyball, phone, headphones and downstairs I go. This was my favorite part of the day, to eat. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a jar of Nutella. My favorite. And a banana with a spoon. Call me weirdo, but Nutella tastes good with banana. I ate and played on my phone.
And now the hardest part of the day, picking a car. Oh well the Lamborghini it is. I got in my Black Lamborghini and of to hell I go.
"SHES DROPPING OUT OF SCHOOL CUZ SHE DONT NEED THE GRADE.
THE COLORS IN HER HAIR DONT SEEM TO FADE" I shouted listening to Try Hard by 5SOS on Pandora. I shouted my ass of singing until I got to school.

"Where u at?" Emily texted.
"Parking Lot bitch" I texted back.
"Stay there Idaly and me r on our way ( ^)o(^ )" she texted with a crazy emoji.
I took a cigarette and my lighter. I smoked for a while leaning on my car, when this guy headed my way.
"You look sexy smoking babe, can I have your number?" He said with lustful eyes.
"No, you can go fuck yourself" I snapped.
"Feisty, even more sexy babe. But it would be even better if I fucked you" He said in my ear and nibbling at it and handing me a paper.
Guess what it was? Yeah, his number.
"No thank you, I don't tend to hook up with a jerk" I smiled fakely ripping in front of his face the paper.
Ohhs, Damn, and Burn were heard from behind him by his friends.
"If you ever need a shag just look for me babe" he said kissing me on the cheek. "Ha. I doubt that. Go fuck a slut that wants to get your STD" I snapped angrily wipping his saliva. Who knows he might have some girls virus. Finally he left, fucking Dickhead and thats why I don't have a boyfriend from this school.
"What was all that about Dawn?" Emily asked surprised.
"That scumbag wanted to hook up with me like the man whore he is."

"I would've asked you the same, I mean look at you, I would go lesbian for you babe." Idaly said making a kissy face towards me.
"Eww! Get of me you weirdo, you have STD's" I shouted. "I know you want me, come on say you love me." She said it like the guy that wanted a hook up.
"You worry me sometimes Idaly honestly" Emily said laughing.
"Yeah me too" I agreed.
"OH come on you know that you guys are the same too, and don't deny it because Normal is Boring!" she groaned.
"Anyway lets go inside already, yeah?" I said still laughing from our scene. We walked inside and everybody stopped and stared at us. The three of us rolled our eyes. Same shit everyday. As you can see since Im Louis Tomlinson sista and me and the girls make videos on youtube and are really popular here at school and also all around the world, thats why they think we are really cool and badass.

"Can you guys stop fucking staring" Emily shouted.
Everybody turned around and did there buisness.