Chap. 5

"Ok. Get in the car sizzy" Lou smiled.
"Nope, follow me I'll go in my car. I have to pick up Idaly, I promised I would." I said.
"Ok, just don't drive fast please." Lou pleaded.
"Wait, which car is yours?" Niall asked. Entering the garage filled with cars.
"The Black Lamborghini, Corvette, Range Rover, Audi, Bentley, and the Mustang 94' and the 2015 Mustang, BMW, the Mercedes, Jaguar, DeLorean, Dodge Dart, Challenger, Cadillac, and the black Motorcycle over there, but Im taking the Lamborghini" I smiled admiring my baby's. (The cars)
"Wow....... can I take the Corvette?!" Niall said like a little kid on christmas.
"Fuck no." I shouted.
"Dawn never shares here cars, not even the toy cars when she was little" Louis smirked.
"You played with cars?" The boys said amused not believing a thing.
"Yes, but please dont ask anything more, I promise I will tell you my whole life and you have to attend to that Lou. Have to tell you something." I smiled softly making my only dimple pop. There was a lot that Louis didnt know since he left everything changed when he left, but just for me. And I made a promised the girls I would tell my bro when he visited.
"Ok we will follow you the whole way, then" Daddy Direction informed. I got in my car and the boys in Liam's Range Rover I headed to Idaly's house and called her.
"Hey babe, Im on my way to your house, ya ready?"
"Yass" she said happily.
"Ok, so change of plans. I will tell you everything at school and dont get freaked out when I get to your house." I closed my eyes afraid of what was gonna be their reaction at school when I tell them im leaving.
"Why, what happend babe?" Idaly asked concerned.
"Uhh... Well Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn are in another car behind me. They are going to my game." I said.
"Ohh, ok. Thats fine." she said relaxed.
"Text me you when we're here" I said
"Ok love you"
"Love you too baby girl" I said smiling. Damn I loved my bestfriends. They are just the best. But now I dont think I can be with them anymore. Thanks mom, for.making my life a living hell. She just so fucking bitchy and ughh hate her so damn much.
So I got to Idaly's house and stepped out of the house.
Louis POV
"I guess we're here boys" I let out a sigh.
"Who's house is this anyway?" Niall asked.
"One of the best friends of Dawn. And a true one, they love each other." I smiled.
"So Idaly knows you annoying arses are with me so its cool." Dawn said through the window.
"Finally you decided to cover yourself, sizzy" I joked. She had on just her volleyball uniform, but  she got a black addidas jacket.
"Ha-ha. Im no slut bro" she smiled.
"It was better with the jacket off" Harry smirked and winked at Dawnie.
"Harold" I warned. He just rolled his eyes.

Then thats when a girl with red hair came from the house we were waiting at. She had the curves where they are supposed to be and she had those captivating green eyes that you could stare and get lost in them. She was just..... Ahhh.. So beautiful.
Then Dawnie had to ruin the moment, she was snapping my eyes in front of my face.

"Ey Lou, broo, earth to Tommo" she said.
"Huh?, what?" I asked sounding dumb.
"Im bringing her so you can meet her." Dawn smiled.
"Is little Louis having a crush on somebody." Harry said smirking.

"Oh shut it Harry, casue I will embarass you infornt of Dawn." I threatened. And he then stayed quiet. Ha. Burn.
Louis- 1
Harry-0

Then Idaly was in front of me.
"So guys this is Idaly, my bestfriend." Dawn and Idaly smiled.
"Nice name" Liam complimentes while hugging her. It kind of made me jelly.

"Thank you" Idaly replied smiling softly.
"Nice meeting ya" Niall smiled polietly and hugged her.

"Same to you Niall" she smiled.
"Hi, Idaly" Harry smiled nicely. Hugging her. Idaly just smiled and greeted back.
"Hello, Idaly nice meeting ya." Zayn smiled and hugged her as well.

"Hey, love. Might I add your gorgeous" I complimented her looking her straight in the eyes and then hugged her. She blushed and whispered a thank you to my ear, when hugging me.

"Ok, now lets go" Dawn interrupted.
The boys and I went to Liam's car and Idaly and Dawn went to the Lamborghini.

"So Louis, we saw the way you were literally drooling over Idaly. Whats goin on?" Harry said smirking. I stayed silent pretending to not listen and played on my phone.
"And I saw the way you were looking at Dawn and drooling for her" I sassed back. He just stayed silent. Louis wins, Harry looses.

"Aww, does Loui have a crush on Dawnies bff?" Niall said in a high pitched voice trying not to laugh. Then Zayn pinched my cheeks.
"Omg, can't believe my babys growing up" Zayn said pretending to cry.

"Leave him alone guys." Liam smiled.
"Geez, finally somebody on my side. Thank you Daddy Direction" I said relieved.

"So were Dawn and you very close when you were little?" Liam asked.

"Ahh... Yes we were a pair of trouble. We always had mum at the schools office with the principle." I said smiling remembering our childhood together. Liam just nodded with his eyes on the road. The ride consisted with the radio on and just no talking. When we got there, there were a bunch of high schoolers.
Dawns POV
We sang alomg the ride to school and it was hella fun. And it made me forget about leaving from England. I just didmt want to leave from my home town. Fucking stupid Joanna. I grabbed my sports bag and went up to the guys.
"Follow me guys" I smiled and Idaly following next to me. I could feel somebody staring at me. I turned around and no other than the one and only...... Batmam. Kidding, but it was Harry Flirty Styles. And he was staring at my arse. He then noticed me staring at him and winked at me smirking licking his lips. I just rolled my eyes at him at continued.

"Ahh Tomlinson, you're here already. You were the only one missing. Where have you been?!" The bitchy coach asked me.
"I was finishing fucking your lovely husband." I snapped. Louis just glared at me and I just did the innocent face to him.
Niall cracked up laughing, Liam did the innaproving look hidding his laugh. The Zayn tried to cover the laugh, but couldnt contain it and joined Niall. Then Harry was just smirking at my sass. Coach McCartney then looked at Louis.
"You brought the trouble maker of your brother too, huh?" She said looking at him dissaprovingly look.
"Excuse me, miss" Louis said startimg to get angry.
"You heard me Louis, bet you are still the troublemaker from high school just like your sister over here, aren't you?" she said trying to sound like she was saying the truth. Bitch dosent even know anything and there she goes opening her mouth with lies.
"Im sorry, but your so fucking wrong ma'am and if you don't know a shit, then don't say anything." Louis snapped.
"You haven't changed." The coach said.
Louis just ignored her and went to the bleachers to see the game. The boys following along and Idaly with them.
"So Tomlinson, just start to warm up and the game will start in 5." Coach said sternly. I watched all the girls warm up, while I took off my jacket. Then a girl screamed in pain. All the girls made a circle around her. Coach asked her what had happend, but didnt quite paid attention until Caoch called me.
"Tomlinson, come here." She shouted.
"Yes, Julie?" I smirked. She just sighted ignoring my atempt to make her mad. I always did this to her, but I guess she got used to it.
"Call Idaly and ask her if she can cover Destiny because she broke her sprained her ankle bad." she informed
"On my way" I smiled. I walked to the bleachers and saw the guys getting to know Idaly.
"Hey Idaly, so Destiny sprained her ankle real bad and coach wants to know if you can cover her for this game." I asked
"Yasss, of course." she said getting up amd walking with me.
"Shes here McCartney." I announced. She looked at Idaly and smiled at her.
"The uniform is right over there. Now go change cause we are about to start the game." she clapped her hands. We got in our positions for the game and I was the one to start the game. All the girls formed in a circle including me. All the people cheered.
"1,2,3, Are ya ready?" I shouted for the whole gym could listen.
"Say what" we shouted.
"Are ya ready ready Lady Wolfs?" I shouted.
"Damn Ready Dawnie!" The girls shouted.
"1,2,3, Lets make some Volleyball Memories Ladys!" I said briging our hands up, since we had them all together for good luck. Then I turned to look at the boys, just as I turned around they were smirking at me. Giving me the thumbs up.
"Woo, go Tommo!" Louis shouted.
"Slay the shit outta that team, Dawnie!" Niall yelled. All the people at the gym laughed at him.
"I love you, Dawn" Harry shouted. I just smirked and winked at him giving my bum a pat. Liam and Zayn were just cracking up and cheering for me and Idaly.
"Beat the shit outta them."Tommy shouted sitting along with Emily and the boys. Emily already knew Louis so they just hugged each other.
"Go 23 and 24!" Emily yelled at us. And she was finally here. Idaly and me. Bent down a little and just blew a kiss at her and laughed together, while Emily pretended to catch the kisses. Then they blowed the whistle to start.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
We were currently winning and we just needed one more point to win. It was my time to serve and pass it to Idaly if we won this one we got city championship, so we depended on this.