Chap 3.

So yeah thats my life and me and Louis have been a pair of trouble since we were little. And we always had each other backs. But since he left to follow his dream we text, call, and skype. But we havent seen each other in 3 years. Anyway back to reality.

Natalie and me were making the teacher mad. And thats what I like about Natalie that she likes the adrenaline that you get when you get in trouble. You want to know how the teachers will react and what will they do. And right now we were not doing anything that she was asking us.

"Natalie, Dawn get your lyrics to begin singing." she said.
"We don't have them." I told her proudly.
"Oh yeah and where is it?" she said in a angrily tone, but seriously she sounded like a puppy trying to growl.
"At home, having way more fun than us in this prision" I sassily said back.
Natalie just high fived me and laughed really hard.
"OFFICE. NOW. YOU TWO."
"If it means to get outta here, then yeah but I dont promise we will go where you're saying" Natalie said with and evil smie.
"Bye!.......Oh and fuck you and your stupid students" I said raising my middle finger.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"Home to smoke some, coming?" she said holding a little pack of weed.
"Nah I'll pass I need to go with Emily and Idaly after school and I have a game besides, Im already clean"
"Ha. Ok see you girl." she huged me.

I decided to use this time to call Louis
L for Louis D for Dawn
L- Hello?
D-Lou hey watcha doing bro?
L- Good and arent cha at school?
D- Yes but the bitch of choir kicked me out. I said smiling even tho he couldnt see me.
L-Dawn please behave you cant be doing this all the time and one day eventually you will grow up. Get it together sizzy.
D- Loui remember when we were little and promised 'we were never growing up'?
L- Yes, but not like this.
D- Hey gotta go the bells about to ring, Bye Love you bro!!!
L- Love you too and say hi to your bestfriends, to mum and Dan (step dad) oh and dad.
D- I got in a fight with mum and her husband.And I havent talked to dad in a long time. Besides the 3 of them are in business trips, like wise.
L- AGAIN, DAWN WHAT HAV-
D-BYE LOU LOVE YOU.

And ended the call before he told me how I need to get my shit together.
And Blah Blah Blah...

I decided to go and pick up my girls.
Nah a text sounds good, walking dosent sound good at all.
D-Dawn. I-Idaly E-Emily
D- Hey Idaly Im right outside your class, get chuu and Emily out of class puhhlease.... My ass is dying of boredum ;)
I- Yeah, wait a sec babe ;)
A minute later they came with a frown. Probably for the biatch of teacher that they have

"Dawn are you skipping classes again?" Emily asked. She said while heading to the restroom with us. Then we checked if anybody was there, got in there and locked the door.
"No the teacher kicked me and Natalie out of the class" I cracked a smile remembering the teachers angry face.

"Hey! Dont you remember what we had agreed to, that you werent going to get in truoble like you always do. Dont you remember what you're mom told you if you keep it up this way. She worries about you Dawn and we do to." Emily sounded more upset than angry. And when she called me Dawn meant that she was upset with me.
"And im sorry to sound like this but get it together Dawn Diamond Tomlinson we almost lost you when you used drugs and we cant loose our sister. Just please think about this." Idaly said.
"I know. I've mest up big time but how many times has mum told me that Im going to regret it if I keep it up this way? Huh? Exactly, a lot and she has never done anything about it!" I told them trying to make a point.
"Yeeeeees Dawn! But we never know when she might get tired and you already have bad reputation and not only in school" Idaly said.
"And does Loui know about all this? The drugs? Rehab? That you were in a gang? The trouble at school? The type of so called 'Friends' you had before you meet us? Does He Know (Ha. Get it. Haha. K. No? No. Back to the story then.)" Emily said sounding tired of my shit.
"Nothing." I whispered sounding defeated about to cry and not looking at them.

"I just.... I just want to live my life without giving the shit with you guys... Together. And not pay attention to mommy and Dan or my Dad. They just drive me crazy and that what makes me do this shit. And I just wish they could stop traveling just for me and Louis and have a family night. But no she takes the girls and Ernest with them. AND SHE DOSENT WANT ME TO DO ILLEGAL SHIT AND GET IN TROUBLE!!! SHES THE ONE WHO MADE ME THIS WAY. THE STUPID RICH GIRL WHO DRINKS, WHO SMOKES, WHO WENT TO REHAB, THE ONE WHO ALWAYS FUCKS UP IN THE FAMILY. ALL THIS MADE ME COLD HEARTED OF NOT GIVING A FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING. SHE TAUGHT ME PLAY WITH OTHERS PEOPLES HEARTS. AND SHE WANTS ME TO CHANGE , WHEN SHE TAKES MY SIBLINGS. HAS SHE FORGOTTE. IM HER DAUGHTER TOO??? " I cried with pain in my heart.

Thats when they decided to hug me tight.
Then they let me talk again.
"And sometimes I do it to bother them, and now the only family that I have are you. You my sisters and Louis. And I miss him so god damn much. You guys have been with me through thick and thin. You are the only ones who are my truly friends and you guys are not with me for fame, popularity. Thats why you're my everything. My world" I whispered still sounding upset. Emily and Idaly smiled slighly.

"Ha. And I'm pretty surprised you girls haven't left me already. Who are you? Who payed you guys to be my friends?" I laughed sarcastically.
Emily shook her head wanting to cry.
Idaly hugged me again. And said

"We love you because you showed us that you do have a kind heart. And it's what makes you stand out through all the rocks and stones, because you're a beautiful diamond, Diamond" she said with a tear in her eye, smiling a little.

"That's why you girls are my life and Im thankful for you two. How I wish I could've met you earlier"

"Aww, give me a hug Dawnie" Emily said now crying.
"Ehh, Group Hug" Idaly trying to lighten the mood. I was in the middle being squished by the two annoying lovely asses.

"And I promise to be a little better, but only if you go to my game tonight. Just don't tell Louis any of my shit, when I see him again I want to tell him by myself." I promised.

"Of course we will go" Emily cheered.
"And yeah we understand. We won't tell him" Idaly said.

"Ok, enough with the sappy scene, lets wash our face and re-do the make up, yeah?" Emily asked.

"Yass!" Both Idaly and I said. Minutes later we finished with make-up.
Then the lunch bell had just rung.
"And we missed 5th period meaning we have lunch! Woo-Hoo! Yas!" I cheered.
The girls laughed while we were heading to the cafeteria.
"I want! I want! I want! Nutellaaaa!
I want! I want! I want! But its CRAZY!" I sang purposely so out of tune.
"BooBear, Sweetie can you stop signing that way?" Emily asked trying to sound like and old granny.
I stopped signing when I saw what Idaly was doing.
"Oh naw you didnt gurl? Oh hell nawhh!!! I yelled playfully.