Little Mrs. Actress

On my way to Marry's house I was freaking out if I heard a animal make a noise I would like flip out the situation didn't get better seeing I was in the woods. I saw the back of Marry's house coming up and I practically ran the rest of the way not wanting to be out in the woods anymore. It seemed like every noise was someone creeping up on me maybe someone that saw what happened 'that's nearly impossible Angel stop being so paranoid' I told my self.

As I got on Marry's back porch I sighed with relief seeing that I got all the way here with out getting caught but who would be out at what, two at night? No one except for really drunk people, kidnappers, and killers seeing I fit into one of though's catagory's I had the right to be out right now.

I walked into Marry's house quietly just encase she woke up because of me then I would be in deep crap. I made my way to the downstairs bathroom to look at my self at what I saw horrified me my peach colored skin had blood splatter all over it. The dried blood stuck to my skin and made me fell gross my blond hair was disheveled and had blood on it from me running my fingers through it out of nervousness. My blue eye's stood out more though because of the blood, red was alway's my color even my mother thought so. I laughed a little thinking of her not a happy laugh but a 'i-swear-to-god-I'm-going-to-puke' type of laugh.

I took a hand full of soap and smeared it on my face and dunked my head into the now running sink to try to clean the blood off I also cleaned my hair. Then I did the same to my hands that were cover with blood it freaked me out, to have all that blood on me that wasn't mine. I was about to pull off my shirt to change when I realised that my bag was upstairs in Marry's room. I mentally hit my self, how stupid can one person get? Apparently much, much more then you would think. 

I took off my boot's and made my way up the second floor of the Heather's house, ya I know I feel bad for Marry's brother too because he has to have a girl's name for a last name.

Have you ever noticed that you get more clumsy when trying to keep quiet? I have, I hit a coffee table that's out in the hallway of Marry's house(who put's table's in a hallway anyway?) I let out a little squeak but put my hand on my mouth before I could let out another yelp of pain. I cursed the stupid table but kept tip- toeing down the hallway.

I got to Marry's bedroom door and thanked god that this house was new so there wouldn't be any squeak-y floor boards or door hing's like my house. I was still cautious though, I slowly opened the door to see Marry rolled up in her blankets on her bed. I wish I could to that but no I had to sneak around one of my best friends house's to get my clothes because I went out late to meet my boy friend and kill my parents. Not that I regret it this is the sleep exhaustion talking and I'm a grumpy person when I don't sleep.

I used my super ninja skills to slip over to my bed on the floor and snatch up my bag but stopped dead in my tracks when I heard Marry yawn. I bet your like ya everyone yawn's, Sherlock. But you know you never killed someone and sunk into you friends room to get your bag so you could change out of your blood splattered blood clothes!

I looked back at Marry she was still facing the wall on the left side of her room well I was on the right side of it. I quickly but silently jogged to the door so I could go change. I went back down to the down stairs bathroom so I could changed I could of went to the upstairs one but I have to clean the sink. I got to the bathroom and looked under the sink to see if they had bleach cleaner. They did. I took the cleaner and spade it all over the sink then I washed it out with water and put the cleaner back. I changed out of my blood stained clothes and put them in my bag then I changed into my night clothes from earlier.

After everything was clean and packed way I walked to Marry's room once again but this time to go to sleep. I went in her room and closed the door behind me the n walked over to my floor bed and put my bag down. I slipped into the clovers and let myself drift off into a dreamless sleep.

.......<3

When I woke up I looked over to the peace sign clock that told me it was 11:17 in the morning I jolted awake just to look over to see a sleeping Marry. One thing I love about that girl is she sleeps like a log. 

"Marry." 5 seconds later "Marryyyy" 10 seconds later "Marry!" 15 seconds later "MARRY" 20 seconds later "MARRY!!!!! GET UP NOW!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs she shot up.

"Where's the fire!?!?!?" she screamed.

Giggling i said "Marry there's no fire. I'm just getting you up. It's like 11:20 now and we have to go to soccer practice at 12" 

"Oh ok. Let me get dressed and we can go"

"We have to go to my house first so I can tell me parents and gat my soccer shirt" this was my master plan. 

"Mhm hm ya I'll just be 15 minutes then we can go to your house"

**************30 minutes later***************

 I was still in my pajama's well Marry was in the soccer uniform and we were now just walking to my car so we could go to my house. Marry doesn't have a car so she ether walks to practice or gets a ride as I though why not find my parents now it's like perfect timing.

We got into my midnight purple Jeep and speed off down the road with music blasting out of the radio. Marry was singing with the song but I had to much on my mind to actually listen to the music. How am I suppose to execute this plan of mine you ask, I have no freaking idea that's how.

Before i knew it I was pulling into my driveway, there's no turning back now. "Come on you can have some breakfast well I change" I told her. Like most of my friends she leaped up at the word food not saying there fat but what 16 year old doesn't like a nice plate of food?

We walked inside and she went straight to the kitchen well I went up stairs with a chuckle because of my friend's love of food. Thankfully my parent's room is right before mine so I'll pass it first called out "Mom, dad! Me and Marry are going to soccer practice" just for show. Then when I past my parents room I took a looked inside the room that had a  fully opened door. I stopped right in front of the room then without warning let out an ear piercing scream.I looked around the room once more and noticed that maggots were starting to eat away the already decaying flesh of my parents and that guy. My stomach got weak at the sight of the maggots and I hunched over and trough up it was so disgusting I didn't even know that maggots would come so quickly it's only been like 9 hours.

Quick  foot steep's pounded on the stair's and then on the plush carpet that's in the hallway."What is it, Angel?" I distressed girlie voice came from my side. I pointed at the mess in my parents room and once again another high pitched scream ran trough the air I looked over to see Marry turning a sickly color of green. 

"Call 911!" I yelled to Marry who seemed to be frozen in time but snapped out of it once she heard my voice. I was trying to cry but it wasn't working I didn't see this as a sad moment as regular people would but a new beginning. I just kept thinking 'dead puppy's, dead puppy's' and eventually tears came running down my face but Marry already scrambled up and dialed 911 on her cell phone.

I crawled to the wall and sat myself in the fetal position and let the tears run down my face well Marry mumbled into her phone and then started to sob saying things like 'YOUR NOT LISTING TO ME!' or "please, please I just need some help'. I found it hard to act like I actually cared, Marry I think cared enough for the both of us even though she barley knows my parents.

Soon Marry hung up her phone and rushed over to my aid. She held onto me so tight that I found it hard to breath but I didn't say anything to her about it. I cried on to her shoulder thinking of dead animals to help me get tears going my shirt was already soaked because of Marry's tears. I soon heard the sounds of sirens off in the distance I closed my eye's hoping no, praying to God that Branden and I wouldn't get caught.

___________________________________________

Ohhhh what a good actress she is. lol. Hope you guys like it.

Please, please, please! Vote, comment, and fan I'd really appreciate it :)

'The Animal' by Disturbed is stuck in my head and I just saw the music video a few day's ago for the first time and I was freaking out. Haha XD Got to love Disturbed and their creativity!

I dedicated this to beautiful_melodies17 because she leaves the best comments that make me smile! Your awesome to beautiful_melodies17!!! Thanks for the support it means a lot :)