Let The Game Begin

Marry and I talked like normal but in side I was bubbling with excitement. We decided to watch a movie around 11 so I had enough time to make sure she's fall asleep. I picked a French movie were you have to read the subtitles so it will boar her.

Thank god that the movie made her fall asleep but she didn't until halfway through the movie so it was 11:45 and I had to get ready. I went to her bathroom with my bag and got out my cloths. I got a black v neck and some black skinny jeans with black leather boots leather glove's and a black beanie. Or as I like to call it the new generation killer's outfit.

I walked out of the bathroom and checked if Marry was still asleep she was and snoring away. I hope she won't wake up but I know she won't once she fell asleep during math and when the bell rang she didn't even move.

I went down stairs and went out the back door just in case someone looks outside there window. I walked into the woods that was right outside Marry's house I just stayed on the side thought so no one could see me but I wasn't in the dark completely. It took me about five minutes to get to my house and Branden was in the back just like he said but I was like 10 minutes early.

"What are you doing here so early?" I whispered.

"I had to walk here and it was a shorter walk then I thought"he told me. I nodded in understanding then looked at what he was wearing. A black muscle shirt and some black baggy jeans and black leather gloves like me but manly. Sexy.

"You want to go in?" I asked nervously

"Angel if you don't want to do this is ok" but I saw in his eyes if I chickened out he would think it's because I don't love him but I do totally and completely that's why I'm doing this, for him for us.

"No I want to do this for us" I reassured him. He nodded and took my hand and opened the back door and walked inside.

I led him to the kitchen to the knife drawer and took out one of thoughts big Turkey cutter knifes. Then walked to the stair case Branden trailing behind me because he's never been in my house no mother wouldn't allow a boy in the house.

We quietly walked up stairs but I suddenly heard a soft moan. I stopped so did Branded the moans kept getting louder and louder the more time we were there.

I looked back at Branden "What do we do!?!" I whispered shouted at him. If they were having sex that means there still awake.

"Just stay calm. Do you have the tape?" he asked

"Ya right here" I held up the roll of duck tape.

"Ok good you get your mom and I'll take your dad" I nodded in understanding.

We walked toward my parents bedroom. The but stopped again once I heard a manly moan the voice didn't sound like my father. It was a deeper, what? Don't tell me you haven't been In your house when your parents decided it was a good time to do it.

"That's so not my dad" I told Branden

"What do you mean?" he questioned

"That's not my father. Oh my god what are we going to do??" I asked

He stood shocked for a few seconds "Just keep with the plan" he said determined

I just nodded. But I font think I could take an innocent persons life the angel on my shoulder said but the devil was saying that he diserve's it he's with a married women. I went with the devil's advise.

There was still moaning going on but it was slowly stopping. We quietly walked to my parents and my mother's lover's room. I turned the door knob slowly and pushed the door open just a crack so it doesn't creak I kept moving the door slowly so they don't notice. I saw the guy was still straddling my mother thankfully there was a sheet over them or it would be even more gross then it already is.

The door was open just enough for me to slide in. Once I was in the room I made sure they didn't notice me then waved Branden in. Surprisingly they still didn't notice us. I hit Branden lightly on the arm to get his attention he looked at me I stuck out my hand and counted down from three. When I got to one we carefully started tip toeing to the bed. I took another step but the floor board squeaked I was froze in shock for about one second but when there heads snapped towered us I lunged at them it took Branden a split second to understand and he lunged at the guy on top of my mother.

They got out of there frozen state just when we clamped there mouths shut. They both were screaming but it came out muffled. The guy that Branden got was putting up a fight but Branden took his hands and put them behind his back with one hand and still had the other clamped on this mouth. The guy looked to be in his early thertly's blond hair and green eye's pretty ugly looking ha as if my mother could get any body that was remotely cute.

"Hey come here" I ordered Branden. My mother was pushing my face not even hitting it but pushing it. I grunted in annoyance but then got the tape from the bed were I dropped it and put it in between my legs and pulled the end of it so it unraveled. I put it up to my mouth and ripped it I took the piece I ripped and put it on the side of her mouth I took me like two minutes because I couldn't take my hand off fully that would give her time to scream.

"You scared?" I whispered in her ear. She nodded and tears started to well in her eyes."Good because you should be" I told her and giggled.

"Hey give me the knife" Branded ordered me. I got the knife from the bed and handed it to him. The only light was the full moon shining in the window making this even more eerie.

"Why didn't you get your own knife?" I asked him slightly annoyed. This was his plan and he's not even ready.

"It slipped my mind ok!" he snapped I just rolled my eye's.

My mother was full ok crying now, pathetic. I took her hands and wrapped some tape around them. "Don't want you getting any ideas now do we?" I said to her.

I heard the sound of breaking flesh and then a muffled scream. I looked over to Branden who was next to me on the bed the guy was now face down smashed into the bed. This grossest part of this is they we're both naked and that sheet that was over them is on the groaned. Blood was poring out of the blond guy's wound and some was coming out of his mouth getting onto the white sheets there was a big gash in his back that was creeping me out. He was convulsing with pain and sputtering out some blood Branden stabbed him again on his shoulder blade.

I tuned my mother's head to she could see what was happening she let out a sob and I just smiled, we're finally doing this.

_________________________________

I decided I'll keep you guy's waiting on her killing her parents.Hope you like it please vote and comment I'll really appreciate it especially since this is up for the Watty Awards 2011! Maybe you'll get a chapter dedicated to you.