Fatal Attraction (Watty Awards 2011! VOTE!!!)

• Dedicated to All of my fans

I was in my cell just thinking of the past, thinking of why I was in here for seventy- five to life. I remember the good old day's were I was just a normal sixteen year old and now I'm in a high security prison. I could tell you I missed the 'good old day's' but I really don't I was a boring teen age girl that was weak and naive. I could tell you I regret what I did and was sorry but I don't and I'm not.

The only thing I regret is being sent to this prison and not being able to see Brandon. He was the one that got me into this mess but he's the one that changed me he helped me bused my self confidence and made me a women he's my only weak spot.

I guess I should tell you what happened it would make more seance then.....

I brushed my blonde hair it came a little past my shoulder. I was going to go out with my boyfriend Branden tonight and I needed to look perfect. I only had mascara and blush on Branden didn't like it when I wore to much make- up so I didn't. My blue eye's sparkled with excitement my mother is finally letting me see Branden again. My stupid mother thought it was inappropriate for a sixteen year old to go out with a twenty-one year old. Her and my father were nine years apart and I felt she was being a hypocrite.

I was wearing black skinny jeans, a dark blue flow-y shirt, a pair of dark blue ballet flats, and had a black purse. Branden always told me that I shouldn't wear to many colors at once because they take to much attention from my beautiful face. I blushed bright red when he told me that I couldn't believe he called me beautiful. I was slightly use to it now that we've been dating for four months but it was so nice to be called pretty and beautiful by someone so handsome.

I knew that I loved Brandon even back then I would do anything to be with him. I herd someone knock on the door and ran from my room all the way down the hallway and down the stairs to the front door. My father was just about to get up off the couch when I got down there and my mother was in the kitchen cooking away.

I opened the door to see the most handsome person I've ever seen in my life. Brandon was 6'2 but I was 5'11 so it wasn't that much of a height difference, I'm tall for a girl even at sixteen so what! Branden always told me it made me more special. He had brown spiky hair and brown eye's that looked almost black and slightly tan skin. He is built, a swimmers body really, I'm into gymnastics so I have more of a femininely built body. My friends told me we were the perfect couple we were both fit and were tall but are appearances were contrasting his darker mine lighter we are like... meant to be.

I grind at him and looked behind me yelled "Bye mother, bye father!" I hated calling them mom and dad it was way to family like. My family was like one of thoughts family's in the 50's my mother cooks and cleans all the time and doesn't work. My father is a business man and when he's home he just sits down and reads the news paper. It's kind of creepy.

"Hey baby!" I squealed and jumped into his arms. He was like my heaven I could just be near him and be  

happy.

"Hey Angel" he said well letting me go. Angel is not a pet name nope it's my real name I find it really ironic now.

I closed the house door behind me and took his awaiting hand. We walked to his motorcycle that I loved it just added to his tough and mysterious look but he was really my panda. Yep that's my pet name for him, panda, I alway's thought panda's were big but cute and that's what Branden's, he's tall and built and he's cute well sexy as hell is more like it but whatever.

"Were're we going?" I asked Branden as we got onto his motorcycle.

"I'll give you a hint it's some were spacial" was all he said. I pouted were was someplace that's spacial?

He kick started his bike and we were off. He didn't like to wear a helmet and I thought it felt cool to have the wind in my hair so I did wear one either. I just help on tightly to his sumac but he didn't mind.

I was left to think about were we were going. Were the hell was some place special!?! There was outside my house were we first kissed. My friend Haillie's house were he fist asked me out at her party. The first time we made out at my friend Jony's party. The first time I meet one of his friends and that was also the first time I went to his apartment. Is it weird that I remember all of that? No it can't be we're near the woods... Ohhhhhhh IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII kkkknnnnnooooowww. I blushed just thinking about this were we first had sex and my first time ever. He liked to call it making love I thought that was really sweet.

"Baby" I said with a giggle "Why are we here?" I asked once he stopped the motorcycle

"Well I think it was the perfect place to do this" he mumbled looking a little embarrassed I was really confused.

I got off the bike with Brandon's help. I smiled at Branden this was so sweet bringing me here. I was truly surprised when he got down on one nee and took a black box out of his pocet.

"Angel I know we've only been dating for a couple of month's but I know I love you. I love you a lot and I wanted to know if you would do me the honer of being my wife?" he asked me well opening the black box so I could see the ring. It was beautiful all silver and had a bid square diamonds in the middle with little dimond's on the rim.

I gulped I loved Branden with all my heart he made me a better person but my parents just let me go out with him again. "Branden I love you too and I would marry you but what about my parents?" I asked him

"What about your parents" he groaned. He really didn't like my parents because they hated him and they let it show. I fell in love with Branden because he is the type of person that would beat the shit out of anyone that even looked at me the wrong way and he was just so sweet. My therapist said I only liked the idea of him but I know she's wrong I loved him because he was I don't know he was... him. He was sweet and caring and made me perfect.

"Panda, I don't want to be mean but me parents hate you" I told him but he already knew.

"Baby who cares what your parents whan't there trying to brake us apart. Do you want you to be apart?" He questioned. I shook my head. "I didn't think so. But you parents baby they want us to be apart they hate me and would do anything to get us apart" he told me and it made seance. I knew they hated him and wanted us to be apart that's why they wouldn't let me see him for a whole month! Then my dad didn't even make an effort to answer the door he probably just got up from the couch when he saw me coming.

"I don't get why they hate you though your so nice, panda. But what can I do there are my parents it's not like I can marry you secretly they'll obviously find out." I told him. I'm a 16 year old girl for god sake's I'm going to be bragging to my friends on the phone and I'm pretty shore my mother and father will hear.

"I know Angel that's why I came up with this plan..."

_______________________________________________

Dun dun da....