Almost Time

I was in Branden's house we were talking about how we're going to go this. I really need to talk to him about what I'm going to do because I'm not 18 yet.

"Panda?" I asked

"Ya baby" he replied

"What I'm I suppose to do I'm not 18 yet and I have to live with an adult! I don't think this is going to work out" I said worriedly

He sighed "Angel you just have to beat the system. If you go into hiding which we are going to then the government can't find you" It make's seance. Branden said I'm going to live here he just needs to kick him room mate out. He also told me that we can't move because people will get spacious you know my parents dieing them Branden and I move.

"Ok lets go over the plan again" I told him. If we're going to do this it has to go right.

"Ok. You have to ask one of your friends if you can sleep over make sure there a heavy sleeper so when they fall asleep you have to leave and go over your house. I'll be in the back so after your's so when your  parents go to sleep we can go in the house. We have to wear glove's and to make sure there's no evidence that can lead back to us. We have to tape there mouth's shut so if they wake up they can't scream. We can't use a gun because that would make to much noise so we'll have to use a knife or something" Wow it sounds like he really thought things over I didn't even think that far into it.

"Ok sounds good" I told him

"Just good! I thought this over for hours Angel, it's going to be great." he told me forcefully. I smiled at him he really care's about me enough to kill and I'll do the same for him.

"Baby it's a great plan don't get so worked up about it. I'll call one of my friends right now" I told him. I gout out my phone and dialed Marry's number she sleep's like a log and her mom and dad are out of town for a week. 

"Hey Angel was up?" she answerd

"Hey Marry I was wondering if I could sleep over your house I really need a girls night" I told her. Ya I know, Why lie? Well you can't just call a friend and ask if you can sleep over.

"Oh ya cool. I don't really want to be here alone so that's cool" She told me. She has a older brother but he's in California and that's pretty far way from New York State were we are.

"Okay I'll be over in a few" I said.

"K see you then"she replied then hung up.

"Bye baby I'm going to go. See you at 1 ok?" I asked him

"Ya that's good. Bye" he told me. I pecked him on the lips then left.

.........<3

I packed a bag of cloths for the sleep over and then walked down stairs to tell mo mother and father were I'm going. The funny thing is this is probably the last time I'll talk to them.

"Hey I'm going over Marry's house tonight" I told my mother 

"Okay sweety have fun" My mom replied

I nodded yep I'm going to have some fun tonight just not the type of fun she'll like.

I smirked "Don't worry I will" I told her

I walked out of the house but noticed that my father wasn't there I hope he'll be here later if he isn't then the whole plan will be messed up.

The drive to Marry's house was exiting knowing that in a few hours I would be free to be with Branden.

Let's hope this all works out...

________________________________

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!  VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking of panda's when I gave Branden that pet name lol pretty awesome.